Human! Freeze blade x Reader (Skylanders)

A/n: I couldn't find any fanart to base his human appearance on, so I'll just try to explain what he looks like. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were quietly staring out the window, watching the snow fall. You had always found it relaxing and you could never tear your eyes away from it. Unfortunately, your peace was interrupted when something hit your window. You weren't expecting that of course, so you immediately jumped away from the window with your hands balled into fists in front of you.

You realized it was just a snowball, you looked back out your window. You saw a male with familiar Ice-like spiky blue hair. You put your hand on your chest, where your heart was, and sighed. You opened the window, Only to be met with a snowball to the face, and an apology from the male standing outside your window.

"Freeze blade!" you exclaimed with excitement. You immediately slammed your window shut, and ran to where you kept your snow gear. You threw on your (F/c) coat,your hat,boots,and gloves. You went to where your back door was and opened it. You then made a snowball. You then stepped out of your back door, and quietly made your way to the front of your house. When you saw Freeze blade, you immediately threw the snowball at him.

He was caught off guard, and you tried your best to hold back your laughter. Unfortunately, your laughs were heard. Freeze blade just looked at you with a confused expression on his face.

You eventually calmed down, and he took that as his cue to speak.

"There's a huge field, and I think the snow there's still fresh!" you could tell he was really excited.

He grabbed your hand, and started to run. You could feel your cheeks get a little warm. Thank goodness it was a cold winter day.

The two of you ran for a bit, and you eventually reached the field.

Freeze blade had let go of your hand, He turned to look at you only to catch sight of your familiar (F/c) coat, starting to build what looked like a fort.

Freeze blade smiled and ran over to you.

~~~Timeskip~~~

The fort was done and the two of you were quite content with what you had built.

You Hi-Fived Freeze blade and then you were met with a question. "So what do you wanna do next?"

In response to the question, You got out of the snow fort and immediately fell onto the soft snow and let out a contented sigh. "Tired already?" The blue-haired male asked you with a grin on his face.

"Yep."

"Take a nap or something then. I'll wake you up If anything happens."

"Ok. Thanks Freeze."

A few seconds later you drifted off to sleep.

Freeze Blade blushed at the nickname you had given him. He tried to shrug it off and just play it cool. (No pun intended.) He looked at you quietly for a second, then sighed.

He then got lost in his thoughts.

"It's normal for friends to give each other nicknames-That's what you see me as-Right? But maybe you don't-maybe you do-ARGH."

Freeze blade hid his face in his hands in embarrassment.

He started to write in the snow. He Just wanted to tell you, but the two of you had a great friendship going, even though Freeze blade felt friendzoned...Even though he didn't know whether you felt the same way or not, and Didn't want to make anything awkward.

"Should I tell (Y/n)?" He heard snow crunch behind him.

"Tell me what?" You asked. You crouched down, and smiled.

"You're awake already?"

"Yeah. I took a nap. But what were you thinking of telling me earlier?"

"I-I don't know what you're talking about." the Male said.

"I heard you say 'Should I tell (Y/n)?'. I think you know what I'm talking about." You said In a Joking manner. "I'm Just joking. You don't have to say it if you don't want to-"

You were cut off by Freeze blade. "I like you." he said suddenly. "I just wanted to get that off my chest." he said as he stood up. You returned to a standing position, and Tackle-hugged him.

"I like you too." You said. The two of you shared a quick kiss, then the two of you got up, and held hands as you walked back to your house to cuddle by the fire, and Drink hot chocolate.

Words couldn't describe how happy you two were.