R Y D E R - Confrontation

Începe de la început

"They want us to talk but it seems we have nothing to talk about," she says as she moves around me to unchain me from the pole. The chains dropped to the ground as she threw the key carelessly away and started to walk to the door she came from but instead she goes over to the bench and sat down.

Why does she look so tired?

"You can leave," I said then mentally face palmed myself.

She stared at me with the same tired eyes. "I can't. Kamier and Landon locked the door from outside the door."

Was I really just lost in my thoughts that long?

We stayed silent for the longest time and I stood there like an idiot. I missed her. I miss how I was able to have her close. I miss how I could just kiss her and have her in my arms whenever I want without her fighting back. I miss how she just calls out to me.

"Why can't you just tell me?" She mumbles.

"Tell you what?"

Her eyes widen a bit then looks away from me. "Nothing. Just...I was just thinking...out loud." She deeply frowned and looked down to her hands and what caught my eye caught me off guard. "Congrats," I gritted.

She didn't even hesitate. She picked up the necklace and looked at it then dropped it with what sounded like an annoyed and irritated sigh. My beautiful love looked up at me. "Kamier told me to wear it since Leo lost the one with your brand on it."

God...why is she so damn honest all of a sudden?

She's so beautiful. So gorgeous and precious. "Leo told me you've been...distracted," she quietly said still staring at me with her bloodshot eyes.

Because of you, love.

"Your point?"

She saddened. She frowned. Her eyes fluttered and turned glossy. I just wanted to hold her.

"I'm tired," she breaths with a sniffle. She stands and goes to pound on the door. "Get me out of here!"

I pressed my lips together and clenched my jaw. I moved towards her. "Am I really such a monster in your eyes?" I growled out. "Is that why you hate me so much?!"

She swirled around as tears fell from her eyes. "Why can't you just tell me you miss me? Why can't you just apologize to me instead of lying?!" She angrily yelled. "Why did it have to be Landon instead of you? Why..." She stuttered to a pause. She took deep breaths and looked up at me with the same pained and fury face she gave me that same day. "Why didn't you at least...come to see me?"

Big blobs of tears fell from her beautiful eyes. My heart thumped hard against my chest. She wanted, me. Me. Not Landon. Me.

"I hate you so much for leaving me like that," she sobbed out. "Why-"

I grabbed her by the back of her neck and pulled her towards me. I roughly pressed my lips against her as her warm tears were felt on my skin. Her lips trembled and she weakly tried to fight me off. I pressed her against the brick wall and trapped her in between it and my body. I backed off a bit so she could have a breather. "I hate you," she whispers with a hiccup.

"I know," I reply as I pecked her swollen lips.

She waited to hear more. I knew what she wanted to hear and I knew what I needed to say. I kissed her forehead and stayed close to her. "I'm sorry, Love."

She leaned into me and finally wrapped her arms around my torso. I bent my head and kissed her shoulder. "I still hate you," she mumbles making me smirk. I turned my head and kissed her neck.

"Thank you," I said as I wrapped one arm around her as the other was still leaned against the brick wall. I held her tightly and hugged her back. "For choosing me."

After that confrontation, she went back home because she wasn't feeling too well and I went back to the job at hand. Landon was leaning against the doorframe with a grin on his face. "What?" I snapped annoyed.

"Don't 'what' me man," he chuckled. "You finally found a girl that wanted you for you, bro."

I glared at him. "The hell is that suppose to mean?"

Landon smiled. "It means that those past girlfriend's you had coming after me were not worth it. Why'd you think I didn't give a shit?" He came over and extended his hand to me. I looked at it then to him with a raised brow. "Congrats on finding your special princess, bro."

I slowly stood up and slid my hand in his, firmly shaking his hand. "Thanks."

He smirked then turned around to leave then stopped. Landon turned back and stared at me with an unknown expression. "You should spend more time with her. Both of you really need it. Especially you."

I stared at him confused as he continued. "I know I shouldn't be the one to tell you this but..." Landon took a deep breath then let it out slowly. "The princess has brain tumor."