| Chapter 09 |

Chapter 08
Zora's  Point  of   View

As I was eating bowl of cereal in the kitchen, "we need to talk."

I turned my head to see Logan and his Uncle Peter walking into the room. I could smell him coming towards me since he was my mate. I found out he was my mate when I shifted into my wolf. He rejected me and I didn't except his rejection, because I didn't want him to go through the pain. I was strong enough to tell him off. Then I walked off no one knows we were mates. I looked away and not saying anything.

"Hear the boy out," said his Uncle Peter.

I stood up while holding the bowl in my hands while saying, "why should I?"

"Please just hear me out," said Logan.

I placed the bowl in the sick and turned around while saying, "you have five minutes before I leave."

"Peter told me, how he rejected his mate..."

He was cut off Peter and said, "which was the dumbest mistake I ever made."

"What happened to her?"

"We both found our second chance of mates and we moved on but something inside of me wasn't complete. You see your true mate completes you but your second mate doesn't complete you all the way. I still think of what could of happened if I didn't reject her. I was miserable all my life but I had a new family and mate to think of and love them with all my life. I told this story to Logan, because he had the same face when I was was going to rejection."

"So," I looked at Logan and he said, "I came here to tell you this. When I rejected you, I thought I would move on but I didn't. Where ever I go, I see you and the couples I see I imagine that was us. I regret rejecting you leaving you in pain. I shouldn't had let my popularity and image get to me, because I lost you and no one would ever compare to you. When my uncle told me his story about his second chance of mate, I don't want to feel uncomplete. I want to feel complete with you." I didn't say anything and he said, "can you give us a try?"

I walked off. I didn't know what to say. My wolf was telling me to go back there and forgive him but how can I he broke my heart over and over again.

《♢》《♢》《♢》《♢》《Nova's Point of View》

As I woke the next day, I started to stretch out as the bed room door came open revealing Zora walking up to me and laying down on my bed.

"I hate boys."

"What happen?"

"Why can't they be more like Prince Charming."

"That kind of guy lives in fairy tale books."

"I know but I wish Logan will be more like him."

I turned my head to her and said, "what?"

Her eyes went big as she turned to lay on her stomach. "Nothing."

"Spill or I won't talk."

"His my mate," she said very softly.

I sat up and said, "I heard that and WHAT!"

She sat up and said, "how?"

"I found out that I'm a werewolf like you. That I have super hearing, a strong sense of smelling, and I will be shifting into my wolf in two days."

"How I thought your... oh wait then means your birth parents are werewolves."

I nodded my head yes and said, "also I read a book about werewolves so I'm catch up on the whole werewolf thing."