| Chapter 03 |

Chapter 03
Nova's Point of View

I woke up to my mom telling me that my school was on a two hour delay due to frog. I was going to sleep for another two hours before I get up. I laid on my side and failed back to sleep and drifted off into a dream...

I opened my eyes to see I was in the same forest I was in before. I heard a twig snapped causing me to look up at the spooky black wolf. He started to walk towards me while saying, "did you ask them?"

"Who?"

"Your friends," I shook my head no, "you should of had because they would had told you the truth."

He stopped walking and sat down on his but while I said, "I really don't believe in fairy tales."

"This isn't a fairy tale it's real."

"Ohhh, really then care to explain to me why I don't have any jeans of werewolf in me."

"Simple, the reason why you haven't shifted into your wolf it's because of the spell that was cased upon you when you were a baby."

"What are you talking about?"

"The spell was put on you by your birth parents keeping your wolf and your powers to go into a dark sleep forever."

"What?"

"Your parents were powerful."

"Who are my parents?"

"You won't believe me if I told you."

"Right know I'm talking to a creature that doesn't even exist so enlighten me."

"Fine, your father was Prince of Werewolves and your mother was a Princees of the Vampires. Both of your parents were next in line to take the throne."

"Really? Two different species can create a baby?"

"Its called a hybrid, and you my dear are the most powerful being on Earth."

"As if, all I could know your not real so why should I believe you."

"Go on the camping tripe and wait for night when the wolves run free then you'll see I was telling you the truth."

I started to hear growling coming form behind me. I turned around to see the wolf with red eyes growling while coming out behind the trees.

"Who are you?"

"She is your wolf. I had awoken her form her long sleep."

"Get behind me Nova his no good."

"How do you know my name," she jumped over me and started to attack him.

End of Dream

I woke up to my phone going off. I rubbed my eyes to take away the itch. I started to search for my phone. When I found it, I saw that Zora called me about five times. I redial her number. I laid back down and cover my body up.

"Hey, I'm leaving to go camping. I wanted to ask you one more time."

I didn't say anything as my dream came back to me. Maybe if I go then I'll prove him wrong.

"I'll go just call my mom."

"Great, I'll call you back in five minutes."

"K bye."

I got up and grabbed my dark blue Nike gym bag form the ground and started to walk to my closet. I opened the door to the closet and place my gym bag down on the counter and unzipped the bag. I placed my Nike shoes out onto the counter and started to grab some tops, shorts, tank tops, under wear, socks, bras, and some jackets and placed them into the bag. I changed out of pajamas into some light gray with white out lining the shorts, a plane black shirt, my light blue jacket, socks, and I started to put on my shoes.