Don't touch what kills

The next morning I woke up with no one next to me, the pleasure of not waking next to a sex addict while horny is more than amazing. But the pleasure was soon gone when I looked to the left and saw Ryan standing by his wall of torture looking for something.  

I slowly crept off the bed onto the floor and started quietly crawling to the stairs; Ryan was caught up in looking for whatever but I knew for sure he knew I was going downstairs. I crawled down the stairs on my hand and knees to the kitchen, Vee was in the kitchen with a puppy in her hand. In my mind, I was debating if I should get tortured by Satan's spawn or play with Satan's spawn due to the cuteness of the puppy.

 I went against them both and sneaked out of the kitchen behind Vee and her active friend; the living room was empty except a few guards that just watched me sneak around the mansion. I quickly realised they didn't care what happened to me and got off my knees and hands and started walking like a human. 

I looked to my side and saw that there was a front door, an exit. I slowly walked to the door curiously, a few maids came and asked me if I needed ay help but I brushed them off and grabbed the handle and turned it. Surprisingly it opened. Outside was cold as always and the clothes I was wearing really didn't help.

A black lace lingerie dress that was extremely short didn't mix very well with the cold outside.

Yet again I don't know how I got into these clothes.

I walked out into the cold with a soft smile on my face no hope in actually getting out of wherever I was. Outside was clean for miles. No roads, no houses, no animals, no nothing. I know I was still in this bloody cold place because the ice was everywhere, there were five cars lining the front of the mansion and they all looked expensive. I was shivering from the cold but I didn't care, I had the opportunity to escape.

"Finally the god is singing my song," I said to myself as I walked out in the open, the more I walked out the more dead the place seemed. 

seconds turned into minutes, minutes turned into an hour of walking and still, there was no sign of civilisation or warmth for that matter. My limbs were getting numb and my body was shaking violently. I was determined to get out of there or at least survey the area for my next escape, I don't even care about the frostbite that I'm about to get.

Beep!

BEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!

I turned around and saw a black range rover speeding towards me from the direction I just came from. I knew who it was in that car and I didn't want to be anywhere near him. I picked up my paced to a mild run because every movement I took ached. The car was shaking with music and Ryan had it at full speed.

 I picked up my pace with a milestone and started running at the highest speed I could, the pain that I had was pushed to the back of my mind and I ran.

Ryan opened the door and pulled up next to me, he grabbed me and pulled me into the warm car. I didn't even have the energy to fight back, I just sat in the passenger's seat with my butt in the air and my hands under me.

"I can't fucking believe you did that!" Ryan shouted over the music, I got up and sat on the seat like a human.

"Can you blame me, I was kidnapped and just want to go home!" I replied. Ryan stopped the car and turned to me. Now that I take a good look at Ryan I realised that he is in grey track pants and no shirt, why torture me so Ryan Devine?

He didn't say a thing all he did was grab me by the forearms and threw me in the back seat, he was glaring but he was also smirking. He stopped the car in the middle of nowhere and looked to the back at me.