Chapter 24: Alaric Arrested?

"Damon! I'm here! Where the hell are you?!" I shout into the voice mail. I was suppose to meet him at the boarding house. He said he had some new information for me. Making me stop my killing-Esther planning time because his sorry butt couldn't wait another hour.

Ding Dong

"That better be who I'm hoping for." I zoom to the Salvatore's front door. "Damon I---" I froze. There standing at the door was a 5'6'', tan skinned, black haired, brown eyed, witty, diabolical, shrew I call my friend. There she stood in all her glory, and witty smirk, my best friend and family Ravenna Raimonda Dragonetti. But she prefers Raven.

"Oh my god!! Raven!! What are you doing here?!" I shout pulling her in for a hug.

"I heard about Bonnie's mom, so I came to support her." She laughed, hugging me back.

"I didn't know you knew Bonnie."

"I know the whole Scooby Gang. Fred and all. However, I don't like the new Daphne. She is a bitch." I laughed at her statement.

"So you have met Elena."

"Oh yes. She is just another Katherine. Plays the Salvatore brother's like they're her own chew toys." Raven must have a deep hatred for the doppelgangers.

"Eh. Kat can be like that at times. Anyways, how did you find this old place?"

"When I was down here last time, Bonnie asked for some help. I found some entertainment in the mission, so I agreed. Long story short, I met the wonderful Salvatore brothers and their home." She shrugged.

"Aw! Well why don't you come on in? I'll poor us a drink since I'm wasting my time waiting for a certain brother."

"Let me guess. Damon Salvatore by any chance?" She sarcastically asked while following me into the den.

"How'd you know?" Raven laughed as she plopped on the sofa. I pulled out two glasses and a bottle of Damon's favorite bourbon. "So... Are you close to Bonnie Bennett?"

"Yeah, she is like my sister." Raven smiles.

"Wow! Way to make me feel replaced." I fake frowned, handing her a glass.

"Awe, Ava you know I look to you as a mom." She smirked.

"Oh, whatever." I smiled. "So what is new in life?"

"Besides vacationing in New Orleans and finding out your best friends mom was turned vampire by your motherly figure, nothing much. What about you?" Raven took a sip from her glass.

"Ran into the husband and family. Fought a few things. Killed a few things. Played with the Scooby Gang. Got my lifeless heart broken a bit more. What else is new?" I frowned while taking a sip.

"Damn, talk about a shitty life."

"Yeah, no kidding there, love."

"AVA!! YOU HERE!!" Damon's voice fled throw my ears making me cringe.

"In here! In here! No need to bloody shout!!" I yelled at him.

"Someone is bitchy." Damon appeared in the entry way.

"Someone needs to stop his damn shouting." I glared at him. Damon smirked just as he saw Raven sitting on the sofa in front of me.

"Well hello little Raven. What brings a lovely lady like yourself here?" I rolled my eyes at his complete idiocy.

"Oh shut up, you fat blue eyed pig." Raven smirked, taking a sip. I couldn't help but catch the small blush that graced her pale cheeks. Awe! Someone has a crush!