Chapter 4: Meeting Nik again? Well Alaric Nik.

Third Person POV:

The next few days, Alaric, well the Alaric possessed by Klaus, was digging through his closet looking for a shirt to wear to Alaric's job. He did not like the taste in clothing Alaric wore.
                                "Oh! Who is this guy? Safari Sam?" Alaric-Klaus pulls out a plaid shirt and a dark button up shirt. Turning to Katerina he holds up the plaid shirt. "Ok, bad, or badder?" He asks holding each shirt up to his chest.
        Katerina nervously answers.
                                "The dark colors suit you better."
                                "Oh, thank you, honey." Alaric starts to put on the dark colored button up. "Ok, pop quiz. The dagger and the white ash are in the Salvatore's possession, correct?"
                                "The dagger was used to kill Elijah. You'll find him in the basement of the Salvatore house."
                                "Ok, that dagger needs to stay exactly where it is. The last thing I need to do is resurrect Elijah. Oh, that guy is a buzz kill."
        Alaric-Klaus begins buttoning up his shirt.
                                "Don't forget you're on the outs with your girlfriend Jenna." Katerina reminded the vicious broken hearted man.
                                "Right. Elena's aunt. For all the lies about Isobel. What else?"
                                "That's it." Kat replied nervously.
        Alaric walked over to her and ran a hand down the side of her face. Kathrine tensed up quickly.
                                "Oh, so jumpy." He whispered.
                                "Please, just... kill me." Kathrine begged. "I've told you everything that I know."
                                "You see," Alaric bent down to eye level with Katherine. "I believe that you believe that. But what would you not know?" He whispered. "What could they be keeping from you? Hmm? Anything? Tell me." Alaric-Klaus compels Katerina.
                                "They where trying to find a way to see if Bonnie could kill an Original with out a dagger."
                                "Bonnie the best friend?" Katerina nodded her head. "I thought you said she didn't have her powers anymore."
                                "She doesn't. Or didn't. I don't know. You kidnapped me, remember? I'm kinda out of the loop."
                                "Well, we'll have to get to the bottom of that. Anything else I need to know?"
                Katerina looks at the ground and shakes her head.
                Niklaus being too smart to be fooled, knew she was lying. He lifted her chin to look at her.
                                "Tell me what you're hiding." He compelled. 
                                "Ava."
                                "What about Ava?"
                                "She's alive. Here in mystic falls."
                Klaus' muscles froze after hearing that his dark beauty was alive.
                                "How?" Is the only word he could mutter out.
                                "She faked her death in the 20s."
                                "Why?"
                                "You where her weakness. She had to end it."
                All Niklaus felt was heart brake and betrayal, yet again he felt a bit of hope.
        There was a few moments of silence before Katherine spoke.
                                "Please, just kill me, Klaus, and be done with it."
                                "And show you kindness? I've searched for you for over 500 years. Your death is going to last at east half that long."