wildside - jola (aib)

idk what this is but it was supposed to be up two days ago in honor of adventures in babysitting (which is so, so amazing sab and sofia have stunning chemistry, the entire thing was hilarious) on friday, but i had wattpad trouble so now its late, but at least most people have seen it by now. anyhow, i've been getting strong lola/jenny vibes hence whatever this writing is.

sorry, i know, it's not gmw, but i've got a rilaya oneshot coming tomorrow, hopefully. enjoy. -e

-

Jenny's heart was racing.

She was furiously mopping up the suds that had exploded from the washer sometime while they were running around the city on their rampage. She quickly tossed Katy another towel, yelling for her to move faster. The Andersons would be home any minute and she figured she and Lola would both be out of a job (and she out of her reputation, Lola didn't really have one of those) if they came back to their mansion of a house with it covered in spaghetti sauce and soap.  

Not to mention their perfect car covered in mud. And Emily Cooper with green hair and a tattoo. As well as their own children still clothed and running around the house well past midnight. Oh god, she thought, we're so screwed.

Another brief thought crossed her mind, the fact that this was all Lola's fault, but she dismissed it. Despite the fact that she had technically gotten them into this mess in the first place, she had still helped them track down Trey and steal (she coughed, borrow) the money for the tow company and set her up with Zac. 

Zac, she thought with a nose scrunch, he hadn't even let them borrow his car so she could take the Anderson's through the wash while he drove the rest of them home. She sighed. Somehow making herself completely over for him tonight had made her lose interest, anyway. She just couldn't think of why her not-so-little crush was fading so rapidly. He'd excepted her explanation, right? That her phone had been switched, that it had been Lola denying him a Friday night concert and not her? So why-

"Jenny, I've got a better idea!" Katy suddenly yelled, interrupting her thoughts. Jenny looked up, realizing just now that the towels were only spreading the foam every which way, doing no good. The seven-year-old shed the fluffy pink jacket she'd been wearing all night and took off her mother's diamond earrings with a fling.

When Jenny only stared, Katy gave her a disregarding shrug, tight curls bouncing as she gathered the suds in her arms, throwing them into the sink and washing them down with ease. "Sometimes a girls gotta get her hands dirty."

Jenny suddenly laughed loudly, her stressed face breaking into a smile. "That," she said, pointing at the girl, "is very true. Now let's clean this mess up!"

-

Jenny's heart was racing.

"We're good, go, go, go!" she yelled, grasping Katy's small hand tightly and dragging her back into the kitchen. The foam had been a little harder to clean up than they'd anticipated, but the laundry room and hallway was officially spotless and a small load of dirty clothes was even in the dryer, making it worth the effort. 

As Katy puled her hand away, shrugging back on her coat and grabbing the precious earrings, Jenny suddenly slipped on a small, wet spot in the hardwood and went sliding forwards on her soapy brown boots. Letting out a small screech she was not proud of, she went crashing into Lola who was studying the shining kitchen and, surprised by the collision, went tumbling as well.

With a loud crash, Lola hit the floor and Jenny, trying to prevent even more invasion of the dark haired girl's personal space, bracketed both sides of her head with her hands, catching herself a millimeter above her face.