Have a Nice Day

》Misono and Tetsu《
High School AU/ College AU
Requested by @5_JasdeviLover_5

The first time that Tetsu met Misono, he couldn't believe how much anger and annoyance could be compressed into a person of that size.  

He was on his way to chemistry class when he bumped into someone and was already about to apologize, but the hostile aura that he felt made him stop before he even started to speak. He looked down at the person he collided with and his eyes were met with such an intense stare that he automatically backed away a few steps.

"Watch where you're going!"

These unfriendly words brought Tetsu back to the situation at hand and he tried to apologize again.

"Sorry. Didn't see you there," he mumbled and immediately realized that was probably the wrong thing to say, judging by the way the other glared at him.

"Then pay more attention next time! All these tall people are just thinking they could do whatever they want," he jabbed a finger at Tetsu's chest and continued "but I don't know if you have noticed that most people. Aren't. That. Tall. So you freaking huge people should watch more closely where you are going!"

And with one last glare he rushed past Tetsu and down the school corridor before disappearing in one of the classrooms.
The sudden outburst had left Tetsu standing in the hallway a bit dumbfounded and it took him a few seconds to get his composure back.
He knew he should be angry or something similar at being yelled at for no real reason, but instead he just felt curious.
That person had been the first one to actually talk to him since he had transferred into this school. Most of the other students, especially from his grade, we're just intimidated by his height. He knew that the other had just been rude and annoyed, but still it was the longest anyone had talked to him in this school.

The school bell reminded him of the fact that class had just started and he would be late to chemistry. He didn't particularly mind missing a few minutes of the lesson, since he didn't really know what they were talking about anyway, but it wouldn't look good when he was already late only a few weeks after transferring.
He hurried along the corridor and luckily made it to the room before the teacher came to class.

-

At the end of the day he was called to the counseling office and had a talk with the teacher about how he was managing so far and if he already knew which clubs he would join. He had had these meeting every week since he started attending this school and he still didn't know which clubs he wanted to join. He definitely wanted to join a sports club, but he didn't really know which one.

He left the office with a sigh and the advice from the counselling teacher to pay a visit to a few of the clubs to get a better grasp on what exactly they were doing.
Since he didn't plan anything for the rest of the day, Tetsu thought that he might as well give it a try and check out some of the clubs.

The first ones he visited were sport clubs like the volleyball club, the basketball club and the soccer club. He thought he might be able to figure out which one he liked the most, but in the end he had shown talent for all of them and he liked all three of them the same. The people in those clubs seemed really nice too, so he thought he might just choose one at random when he got home.

He was about to leave when he remembered that the counselor said to check out as many different clubs as possible. With a soft sigh he made his way back to the school building.
Tetsu knew that it was important to the teachers that he joined a few clubs and made some friends - and he really didn't want to let them down - but he just wanted to go back to the hot spring. He was more comfortable working there than spending time with other students that were terrified of him because of his height and built.
Wanting to get this over with quickly he opened the first door he could find, not even bothering to check which club it was.