chapter 5: the kiss...

Mishiga sighed as he wore his hood, muttering some curses so the female wouldn't hear.

The female approached him, asking questions about herself, but he ignored it; instead, he sighed.

He laid on the bed he was sitting on, and closed his eyes, maybe trying to sleep, trying to think, I don't know.

Meanwhile

Ahnos gave out a sigh of defeat as he looked at the sky. It was dark, definitely night...or maybe it was about to rain.

He looked at his gloves as he tightened his grip. I have to find him!! He thought as he ran

At the others

"WTF?!! WHERE THE FREAK FRACKING HELL IS THAT DAMNED SLOTH?!!!" A female, older than Max yelled at him.

Max shrunked, scared to hell towards the female. It was clear he was really about to pee his pants.

Somewhere else

A boy was seen, holding a deck. The boy was in front of a house as he entered the house.

Back towards Mishiga w/ time skip

Mishiga slowly opened his eyes, and sighed as he was in the same room the night before.

He tried to move, but he felt something on his arm. He looked and sighed.

It was the girl, hugging his arm, as if it was the last thing to keep her alive. Maybe it was.

Mishiga blinked, realizing his hand was near to her chest. He tried to tug it away, but the girl must have an arm like a lock.

What am I supposed to do? I have to keep my dignity alive, not dead... he thought, as he didn't move for a while.

I hope rescue comes around, he thought. He had held a hand on one of her arms as he tugged the arm.

It failed to unlock his arm, so he looked at her hand. So much for the 'no physical contact' rule from my parents, he thought as he held her hand, and tugged.

It worked, as her arm was off of his arm. Finally! He thought, before he felt an arm wrapped around his chest, and he was brought down to the bed, again.

He blinked, not expecting it to happen. He looked at the girl beside him, but she was gone.

He felt a weight on top of him, and he looked, and the girl was on top of him.

He cursed silently. You may say he's a kuudere. Yes, not-so-friendly-looking guy, huh?

He tried pushing her back beside her, but it somehow managed to make her sleeping face leaning over his face closer.

He blinked, and there it was. A blush on his face. Something that never happened to him from the years of pain and guilt he felt.

He decided it was best for him to stop, so he did. But came in the most unexpected thing.

The girl woke up, and when her face was already around an inch of Mishiga's, she closed her eyes again.

What...the...f- Mishiga's thoughts were cut off as he felt something warm on his lips. His eyes widened.

His whole mind was racked at what was happening, but his body knew.

They kissed.

His body somehow reacted towards the kiss. He automatically kissed back.

Meanwhile

Ahnos sighed, giving up, before he dissapeared, back into Cray. When he got back, Vian was waiting.

"Do you know how long you were?!!" She asked worriedly. He shook his head.

"Good to know," she said, hugging him. He sighed and hugged back. He likes getting hugs from her. Yep, that's how their relationship is.

"Well, what now?" Ahnos asked, breaking the hug. She shrugged as she went towards the doorway.

Back to Mishiga w/ time skip

He had been at the corner of the room after the incident. Whenever they made eye contact, both blushed and looked away.

Mishiga was a calm guy, so he'd take a deep breath. But still, that's wasting time and energy for him.

But by now, he knows something is about to happen, he was sure of it.

But he knows there's no hope. Or even something that can make him escape out of the place.

So, he sat again, thinking ways to get out of the room and be free like a bird...except he doesn't have feathers and wings.
__________________________________
Done, done and done. Can anyone figure out who the boy is (the other one)?