.:Chapter Fourteen:.

After sweeping the entire hotel for any trace of zombies or other survivors (and finding absolutely nothing), the group was content that they could finally relax and let their guard down for a bit. Brian was very pleased with the idea that he wouldn't have to fight anyone to lay down in a bed for once, and so was everyone else. They were just a little less vocal about it; and they kind of wished he would be, too. But, in typical Brian fashion, he had to be over-the-top about everything. Yes, everything. Even the fact that he didn't have to kill anything or anyone for a bed.

     "Okay, here's the deal," Brian murmured as they closed the door to their hotel room. His hazel-eyed boyfriend looked up at him, tilting his head curiously and waiting to hear what he had to say. "We're both gonna take a nice, hot bath together.. Then we'll get out and climb in bed, and see where that leads.. Sound good to you?" His voice was low and seductive, causing a chill to work its way up Zacky's spine.
     "Sounds great to me." He giggled in reply, setting his survival pack on the bed that was closest to the door. The hotel they had picked was definitely a four-star one, at the very least; two beds in each room, a full sized refrigerator stocked with drinks and food, microwave, a full sized bathroom, and a large flat-screen TV that had access to cable. The beds appeared to be memory-foam, as well. Zacky watched as his brown-eyed lover traipsed into the bathroom, a smile spreading across his plump lips as he realized how lucky he was. Sure, they were in the middle of the fucking apocalypse, but he had the person that he'd wanted for years, and absolutely nothing could take that joy away from him at the moment. Brian poked his head out of the bathroom, raising a slender jet-black brow as a smirk crossed his lips.
     "You gonna join me, or give me the cold shoulder for the rest of the night?" The brown-eyed man teased softly. After shaking his head, Zacky stripped his shirt off and threw it on the spare bed as he waltzed over to the bathroom door. Brian chuckled quietly, disappearing back behind the door and leaving Zacky out in the main room by himself. He stripped himself the rest of the way and then continued into the bathroom, finding that his love was already relaxing in the tub with his head resting on the wall behind him. The hazel-eyed man smiled softly, lowering himself into the bathtub across from his boyfriend and sighing contently.
     "Ohhh.." He whispered, loving the feeling of the warm water enveloping his entire body.
     "Is the water hot enough for you, love?" Brian asked softly. Zacky nodded slowly, suddenly crawling forward so that he could rest his body on top of Brian's. The brown-eyed man couldn't keep a smile from crossing his lips as he wrapped his arms around his smaller love's waist, sighing contently as he closed his eyes.
     "This is.. Amazing." Zacky murmured, his slightly scruffy cheek resting on Brian's pectoral. His lover nodded slowly, stroking Zacky's disheveled hair behind his right ear. He looked up at Brian, his hazel eyes brightening with joy as he saw that the other man was already looking down at him. "..I love you." He whispered before closing the distance between their lips.
     "I love you, too," Brian whispered in reply when he broke away for a split second, only to reconnect their lips once more with twice the amount of passion. Zacky whimpered softly when his lower lip was nipped at, but it didn't stop him from straddling Brian's lap and tracing his hands along the firm, muscular chest before him. The brown-eyed man shuddered softly, letting his hands creep around to cradle the back of Zacky's neck and pull him in closer. Deciding to take it a step further, Brian began to rock his hips back and forth, causing his hazel-eyed love to moan weakly against his lips.
     "B-Brian," He stuttered softly as he pulled away, resting his forehead against his lover's. "I.. I don't know if I can wait for the bed.." Brian laughed softly, simply shaking his head in reply as he kissed him once again. Zacky furrowed his eyebrows, panting softly against his lover's heart-shaped lips as his hips began to mirror the motions of Brian's.
     "Ah, no, bad boy," The brown-eyed man muttered between kisses when his boyfriend's hand dipped between the two of them, searching for his lover's member underneath the water. Zacky whimpered softly, again attempting to grip at Brian's length, but it was no use; his hand was quickly smacked away, and one of Brian's hands trailed down to his ass and gave him a firm swat. "Didn't I tell you no, Zachary?" He grinned, pulling away from the kiss so that he could look Zacky in the eyes. His hips gradually slowed to a halt, as did his lover's, even though he would've rather they hadn't stopped at all.
     "Brian, I told you.. I don't think I can wait until we get to the bed." He breathed huskily.
     "Well, that's too bad.." Brian taunted in return, and in one swift movement, Zacky was the one beneath him in the tub. The hazel-eyed man blushed brightly, biting his lip as his gorgeously tanned lover crouched over him. "If you can make it to the bed.." He whispered, swiping his tongue across Zacky's neck and ridding him of any droplets of water. "I have something very special in mind for you." And suddenly, just like that, Brian was out of the tub and leaving the bathroom with a towel around his waist.
     "S-special?" He stuttered to himself before pulling the drain plug. Grabbing the spare towel and wrapping it around his waist as he climbed out of the tub, Zacky followed Brian's wet footprints out into the main room to find that his boyfriend was already sprawled seductively across the bed. "Oh, how romantic." He chuckled sarcastically.
     "Ain't nothing romantic about what I'm about to do to you, baby." Brian growled softly, grabbing Zacky's towel and ripping it away from his waist. He gently shoved him onto the opposite bed and then knelt in front of his hazel-eyed love, his own brown eyes flickering with overwhelming desire and lust. Zacky bit his lip softly as he watched Brian's tongue dart out and swipe up the underside of his member, obviously taking his sweet time with whatever he was about to do.
     "Sh-shit.." Zacky whispered as Brian took his boyfriend's cock deep into his mouth, not even gagging when the tip grazed his throat. He pulled on Brian's feathery black hair, his own head falling back as he released a series of soft and satisfied moans. "Oh.. Y-you know how l-long it's been since.. Since I've gotten a b-blowjob?" He chuckled weakly, furrowing his eyebrows as the brown-eyed man started to work his mouth back and forth.
     "Judging by those moans? I'd say years." The voice that spoke these words wasn't Brian's sweet and seductive voice, and it caused both men to jump. Looking towards the doorway, both men's gazes fell upon the young blonde, Kasey, that they had been travelling with.
     "What the hell, Kasey, get out!" Zacky cried, but was immediately hushed by Brian.
     "Now, now, wait a second," He smirked. "This gives me an idea." At these words, the hazel-eyed man looked down at his boyfriend and scowled.
     "Brian, she's like seventeen, honestly-"
     "Um.. I'm not seventeen," Kasey laughed quietly, stepping in and closing the door behind her. "I'm twenty-three. You guys honestly thought I was seventeen?" She asked, obviously not bothered by the scene before her. In fact, if she were completely honest, it was pretty hot.
     "Well, that settles that problem." Brian grinned up at Zacky.
     "If you guys are suggesting a threesome, I'm definitely down." The blue-eyed girl said, causing Zacky to raise his eyebrows and let out a disbelieving laugh. "What? You two are admittedly hot as shit, and your boyfriend here definitely seems into it. What's holding you back, Zackster?"
     "First off, please don't call me Zackster," The hazel-eyed man replied flatly. "Second off, I'm.. I'm not bisexual like my boyfriend here, as you put it." He admitted.
     "Well, I can think of an easy solution to that." Brian replied, catching his boyfriend's attention. "You don't have to do anything to her for this to be a three-way.. Just trust me, babe."
     "...Alright." Zacky finally agreed, biting his lip nervously as he watched Kasey saunter over to the bed. The brown-eyed man smirked widely, kissing Zacky's lips for a fleeting moment as he stood up.
     "Kasey, stripped and on your back on the bed. Zacky, you'll know what to do.." Brian murmured. The hazel-eyed man nodded, watching as the blonde girl stripped every single piece of clothing from her body. The other man licked his lips in anticipation, grinning when she finally laid back on the bed, resting her head on the pillow as she opened her legs for him. He then positioned himself on the bed, his head lowered down between the younger girl's legs and his back arched upwards so his ass stuck straight in the air. Zacky bit his lip once again, sitting on his knees behind his boyfriend and placing his hands on the muscular hips before him.
     "Fuck, Brian.." The hazel-eyed man hissed as he sunk his throbbing cock deep into his lover's tight entrance. Brian took this as the signal to begin his part in the threesome; as he released a soft moan, he lowered his lips onto Kasey's delicate flower and moved his tongue in a slow and circular motion. She arched her back slowly, a shuddering pant escaping her lips as she threaded her fingers into Brian's feathery black hair.
     "Jesus Christ," The young blonde laughed softly, placing her free hand over her forehead and eyes as Brian's tongue started to move faster. Zacky's hips rocked back and forth against his boyfriend's ass, his own breathing coming in the form of labored panting as he bit down on his lower lip to keep from making too much noise. "Ohh, fuck, right there.." She gasped, letting out a sharp moan afterwards when Brian suckled on her clit.
     "Zacky," The brown-eyed man panted when he came up for air. "H-harder, please.." He begged, and his boyfriend complied. Brian resumed what he was doing to Kasey, but he also slipped his first two fingers inside of her, chuckling breathlessly when she cried out.
     "Oh, shit!" The blue-eyed girl whimpered, raising her hips upward as Brian's tongue started to quickly flick back and forth. Her grip on his hair tightened as she pulled roughly, arching her back off of the bed as her breathing quickened. "B-Brian.." She breathed, starting to grind her hips upwards.
     "Fuck," Zacky grunted quietly, his hips snapping forward at an even quicker pace now. With each rough thrust into him, Brian was jolted forward, causing him to press his tongue harder against Kasey's most sensitive areas. "Good boy, Brian.." He praised, grabbing the back of Brian's hair and gently tugging on it.

     It didn't take much longer for Kasey to finally reach her breaking point. Letting go of Brian's hair so she could grip the sheets, the young girl arched her back up into the air and let out a cry of pleasure, her entire body going into spasms as she rode through her orgasm. "Fuck, fuck, fuck!" She called out, suddenly collapsing backwards onto the bed once she was finished. Brian sat up on his hands and knees, looking over his shoulder at his boyfriend who continued to thrust into him.
     "Yeah, Zacky, right there.." He grinned weakly, releasing a short and quiet moan with every thrust Zacky made into him. "Shit, I-I'm almost there, I-!" He wasn't even able to finish his sentence before he, too, started to ride through his orgasm.
     "Fuuuck.." Zacky groaned, feeling himself start to shudder with his own orgasm. As the string of pearly white liquid escaped from the tip of Brian's erection, Zacky also released his own seed and filled his boyfriend up to the brim. He slowly pulled out of his brown-eyed love, a sigh escaping his lips as he collapsed sideways onto the bed.
     "So," Kasey panted as she curled up against Brian's left side, letting Zacky rest up against his right. "Are you still skeptical of me, Bri-ster?" She grinned.
     "Please don't call me Bri-ster." The brown-eyed man chuckled softly. "But no.. I'm not." He turned to Zacky, a smirk crossing his lips as he whispered softly into his ear, "I love you with all my heart.."
     "I love you too, Brian.." His lover replied, adjusting his position so that he could rest his head on Brian's chest. There, the three of them dozed off into a deep and restful sleep, hoping that they wouldn't have to wake up any time in the near future.

     But, as always, they most definitely would have to.