.:Chapter Seven:.

"Sittin' here on the stairs, 'cause I'd rather be alone.. If I can't have you right now, I'll wait dear.. Sometimes, I get so tense, but I can't speed up the time.. But you know, love, there's one more thing to consider.. Said, Zacky, take it slow and things will be just fine, you and I'll just use a little patience.." The angelic voice of Brian drifted into the hazel-eyed man's ears. When he turned over, he saw his new boyfriend laying on his side, watching him with admiring brown eyes and a smile across his lips. "Good morning, gorgeous.." He whispered softly, leaning forward and pressing a soft kiss to Zacky's plump lips.
     "Good morning.." The hazel-eyed man giggled shyly, a yawn enveloping his still drowsy face right afterwards. "What time is it?" He asked softly, barely noticing just a hint of light peeking through the fabric door on their tent. He sat up slowly, rubbing the sleep from his eyes and then cracking his neck to the side, groaning softly as he felt a slight cramp set into his thighs and his lower back. Brian must have been a little rougher than he remembered..
     "Fifteen after six.." His boyfriend smiled after checking his wristwatch. "We'll have to head out in a few minutes after we get some food.. I grabbed stuff from the bunker before we had to leave, so all we really have is canned food and water bottles. It's all in the trunk of the car." He said, propping himself up on his elbows and staring at the pale, yet gorgeously sculpted back of his boyfriend.
     "I know of something else I'd rather have for breakfast.." Zacky muttered quietly, half-hoping that Brian wouldn't hear him. The brown-eyed man raised a brow, sitting up on his knees and lazily draping his arms around his love's shoulders; he pressed a soft, yet passionate kiss to Zacky's neck, a smirk crossing his lips.
     "What was that, Zachary?" He teased softly, tracing his fingers along his boyfriend's collarbones, giggling when he shuddered violently.
     "I.. I didn't s-say anything.." The other man stuttered back, knowing that he was lying through his teeth. Brian grazed his teeth along Zacky's shoulder and his neck, smirking when his boyfriend released a quiet, breathless moan. "B-Brian, we.. We've gotta get going soon.. We can't do this right now.."
     "We could... You're just too afraid someone will wake up and hear us.." He smirked, his hand starting to sneak down underneath the thick wool blanket that the two of them shared during the night. Just before his hand could wrap around Zacky's half-hardened member, however, a voice spoke just outside of their tent.
     "For the record," It was Melita, and there was an obvious snicker in her voice. "We already heard you last night. And it was gross." At this, Zacky covered his mouth and blushed from his head to his toe, clenching his eyes shut shamefully.
     "Well, I can tell you, it didn't feel gross." Brian replied with a grin, laughing softly when Zacky turned around and started to swat at his chest. The brown-eyed man raised a brow at his boyfriend, deciding to take his taunting a step further. "It was so amazing. I could give you the details if you want, Mel!"
     "Oh my God, Brian, stop!" Zacky squeaked desperately, covering his face once more as he doubled over, seeming to try and hide himself as much as possible. He sat back up after all of the laughter around him had ceased, sighing as he reached over Brian to grab his clothes; however, the brown-eyed man stopped him and pulled him into a soft kiss, one that sent warmth tingling down to the tips of his toes and all the way up to every hair on his head.
     "I love you," Brian murmured as their lips parted. "I just wanted to make sure you knew that." A smile crossed his heart-shaped lips as he looked upon his lover, who's lips were parted in a display of subtle shock and happiness at the sound of his words.
     "I-I love you too.." The hazel-eyed man smiled sheepishly, placing his hands over Brian's, which were on his cheeks. "Can I get my clothes now..?" He asked softly, to which Brian replied with a shake of his head. "Why not?"
     "I like you better naked..." He whispered back in a sing-song like voice, a smirk crossing his lips. At this, Zacky blushed from head to toe, shaking his head as he looked down at the ground with a grin.
     "Well, nobody else does, so I need my clothes.."
     "They're stupid."
     "Tell them that."
     "I will."
     "Don't worry, we already heard you!" Matt interjected, causing the couple to begin laughing. The hazel-eyed man grinned sheepishly, looking down at his lap once more. Brian smirked at his adorable new boyfriend, a strange sense of warmth spreading throughout his body. Was this what it felt like to be with the person you loved? After a moment of watching Zacky blush wildly, he handed over his boyfriend's clothes, a smile on his lips.
     "Get dressed, gorgeous.." He murmured before putting his own clothes on, a sigh escaping his lips. He wished he could observe Zacky's gorgeous body for longer than he already had... He wished he could become familiar with every curve, every dip, every scar, every freckle, every little imperfection that made him so perfect; but unfortunately, right now, they didn't have the time. Some day, though.. He would.
     After the two men dressed themselves, they emerged from their tent; the sun was just barely creeping over the horizon, bathing the entire forest in a fiery orange tint. Zacky looked over just in time to see Brian's brown eyes being caught at just the right angle by the sunlight; the deep chocolate pools seemed to twinkle with alertness, becoming a being all their own with just a bit of light dashed across them in the right places. He's absolutely perfect.. The hazel-eyed man thought as he looked away, seeing that Matt, Melita and Jimmy were gathered around a small fire, eating out of tin cans with plastic forks.
     "I guess you two finally decided to stop fucking each other and actually get up?" Jimmy growled, angry that he couldn't be with Johnny the way Brian and Zacky were together at the moment.
     "We only fucked once. If we'd done it more than once, you guys would've heard us." The brown-eyed man swatted his boyfriend on the behind, chuckling when his hazel-eyed love released a squeak of shock. The blue-eyed man shook his head, prodding his plastic fork into his tin can, but he wasn't eating any of his food. He must be really bothered by Johnny being taken.. Brian thought, a frown crossing his lips for a fraction of a second.

     After the entire crew had eaten their breakfast and packed their things back into the trunk of Brian's car, they all piled into the vehicle and drove away from their campsite. Zacky's hand reached over, lacing his fingers in his boyfriend's hand, which was rested on the gear shifter. As Matt looked at two of his closest friends holding hands, he felt a strange sense of calm wash over him. Even in the darkest times, a small amount of light can always be seen.. He was glad that the two of them finally got together. He remembered when they were teenagers, how they would always throw longing glances at each other, but neither one of them knew how to catch it in time. Speaking of time.. The sun was now completely up over the horizon, and the clock on the dashboard of the car read 7:44 am. They would have to hurry up and haul ass if they were going to make it to New York and rescue Johnny. If they could rescue Johnny.. Matt sighed softly, hunkering down in his seat next to his long-term girlfriend and closing his eyes, hoping the rest of the journey would go smoothly. But he knew it wouldn't.