.:Chapter Nine:.

The group of five individuals trudged on slowly, weighed down by exhaustion and the physical baggage that they were carrying with them. Jimmy sighed quietly, suddenly dropping his backpack and then sitting on the ground, pressing the palms of his hands into his eyes. His entire body vibrated with the shuddering breath that he inhaled, signifying that he was just moments away from breaking down into tears.
     "Jimmy?" Melita cooed softly, catching the rest of the group's attention. Matt watched as his girlfriend, more or less the mother hen of the group, carefully picked her way over to her broken friend and knelt down beside him. "Jimmy, it's okay.. We'll find Johnny.. He's alright.."
     "How can you even tell me that?" The blue-eyed man snapped, causing the British girl to shrink backwards a little bit, obviously frightened by her friend's sudden anger. "You don't even know if he's okay or not. For all we know, the love of my life is dead. He could be fucking dead and you're trying to sit here and tell me that it's alright?" The more he spoke, the louder and more bitter he became. Just as Matt was about  to step in, though, Melita seemed to recover from her initial shock.
     "James Owen Sullivan, you listen to me right now," Her voice was sharp, but not angry. "You will not talk to me like that, and you will not give up. We will find Johnny. We understand that you're upset and stressed, but that does not give you the right to take it out on everyone else. Do you understand me?" When Jimmy didn't reply, Melita repeated herself. "Do you understand me?"
     "Yes, ma'am.." The blue-eyed man muttered sheepishly. Everyone in the group had felt Melita's scolding, motherly tongue once or twice, and nobody wanted to be on the receiving end of when she really got angry.
     "Good." She stated, then stood up, extending her hand. When Jimmy just looked at her, she sighed and forcefully grabbed his hand, yanking him to his feet. "If you keep moping, we'll never find Johnny. Stay strong for him." She murmured, patting him on the chest before going to join Matt, who had one brow raised in amusement.
     "You have no idea how hot that was." He purred in his girlfriend's ear, causing her to giggle and push him away a little. Brian faked a gag, causing his hazel-eyed boyfriend to go into a fit of giggles.
     "Alright, let's keep going.." Zacky sighed, watching as Jimmy picked his backpack up and slung it over his shoulders. "Maybe we can find somewhere to crash for the night, if we're lucky enough." With that in mind, the group set off on foot once more, hoping to find somewhere that they could rest their heads for a couple of hours.

     It wasn't long before they found an old, rustic-looking motel on the side of the road. There was just one problem; there were zombies surrounding the entire building, so they'd have to fight their way into the motel. The brown-eyed man pinched the bridge of his nose, letting out an irritated sigh. "Just once, can we not be in life-threatening danger when we want to fucking sleep?" He hissed, pulling out his gun.
     "Hold on," Melita murmured, placing her hand on his arm. He looked over at her with a raised brow as she held up her crossbow, a smirk playing on her lips. "Guns make sounds.. Crossbows don't." As soon as she said this, she launched one of her arrows at a zombie, nailing it straight in the forehead and causing it to fall off of the second floor balcony.
     "Ten points." Jimmy chuckled weakly. At this, Melita smirked, then she continued to shoot at the zombies. Fifteen arrows and dead zombies later, the coast was clear for the group to enter the motel.
     "Alright, everyone keep your guard up. There could be zombies in here, too." Brian told the group, cautiously pushing open the door that led into the lobby. "Let's do a quick inspection, and then we can all go get some sleep." He ordered. Melita and Matt nodded, going in the opposite direction of where the group was at that moment; Jimmy made his way for the back of the motel, leaving just Brian and Zacky up at the front.
     "Well, since we're getting our own room.. Maybe nobody will hear us this time." The hazel-eyed man purred quietly, a smirk crossing his plump lips. His brown-eyed lover chuckled softly, giving him a swat on the ass before he began to inspect the area. After a quick sweep of the entire hotel, the group met back in the lobby, establishing what room they'd be in for the night.
     "Me and Zacky will be in 46." Brian murmured softly.
     "I'll be in 20, so.." Jimmy muttered, not waiting for a reply from anyone else before he left for his room.
     "Matt and I will be in 23. We'll stay close to Jimmy but allow him his own space, y'know?" Melita said, her arm around Matt's waist. The two couples nodded to each other before Matt and his girlfriend left for their room, shutting the door behind them.
     "Well.. Guess it's just you and me, babe." Brian growled playfully, his brow raised in amusement. The hazel-eyed man chuckled softly, grabbing his boyfriend by his shirt and dragging him down the hallway towards their room. Tonight will be fun.. The brown-eyed man thought with a smirk.

     "Oh, s-shit.." The hazel-eyed man gasped, feeling his boyfriend's skilled lips and tongue wreak havoc on his collarbones. The strong, tan, tattooed hands were gripping and rubbing feverishly at Zacky's hips, occasionally drifting down to his ass to give him a swat or a playful grab. "Fuck, Bri.." He whimpered softly, arching his back as his love's kisses started to dip lower on his body.
     "Shh, patience, baby.." The brown-eyed man teased, suddenly pushing a single finger into his boyfriend's tight entrance. Zacky yelped softly, spreading his legs wider so that Brian could fit between them. "Gotta make sure you're ready for me.." He chuckled, dipping his head down and flicking his tongue against the throbbing head of Zacky's erect member.
     "B-Brian," He moaned as he felt his boyfriend take his cock into his mouth. He reached down, gripping Brian's hair tightly, loving the feeling of the feathery black hair between his fingers. "Mm, fuck.. Don't stop.." He begged softly, raising his hips pleadingly.
     "Easy, Zack.." Brian cooed tauntingly, a smirk crossing his lips as he sat up on his knees. "Are you ready, babe?"
     "Yes, god dammit.." He hissed. After a soft, almost mocking chuckle, Brian slipped the tip of his cock into Zacky's tight entrance, a shuddering breath escaping his lips. After a moment of adjustment, he finally pushed himself all the way to the hilt, grinning weakly when he heard Zacky moan his name. Starting to rock his hips back and forth, Brian created a rhythm which was both slow and pleasurable.
     "Fuck, Zee.." He murmured, leaning down and pressing their lips together in a feverish, sloppy kiss. Zacky wrapped his legs around Brian's waist, letting his fingertips dig into his shoulder blades as their tongues wrestled together for dominance. Brian moaned sharply when his hazel-eyed love's fingernails scraped down his back, leaving bright red trails of skin along behind them. The brown-eyed man's hips pounded against Zacky's, causing the old and worn bed to creak with each thrust.
     "Brian, mm! Don't stop!" The hazel-eyed man pleaded as he parted from the kiss, his head falling backwards to rest on the pillow. Brian rocked his hips faster, starting to pant now as his lips magnetized to Zacky's neck. "Shit, babe, right there!" He cried out as the tip of Brian's cock stroked his sweet spot.
     "Yeah? Are you gonna cum for me, Zee? Huh?" The brown-eyed man breathed hotly as he rolled his hips, making sure his tip brushed against that special spot with every thrust.
     "Y-yes, Brian!" Zacky was able to strangle out, arching his back up from the bed and letting out an unrestrained moan of pleasure. "Oh, God!" He cried out, and just before he was able to release, Brian stopped thrusting.
     "Not yet, baby.. Cum with me.." Brian whispered, kissing his boyfriend softly as he started to rock his hips slowly once again. The hazel-eyed man whimpered, but did not protest as he started to move his body with Brian's thrusts. Zacky could feel himself starting to tense once more, and as he tightened himself around his brown-eyed boyfriend's thick cock, he felt him pre-release inside of him. "Oh.. Damn, I'm so close.."
     "I-I love you.." The hazel-eyed man gasped as they both rode through their orgasms at the same time. Zacky's sticky release landed along Brian's muscular tummy and his thighs, causing him to groan happily and slowly pull out of his lover once he was finished. He used his middle finger to swipe up the sticky fluids, licking his finger clean afterwards.
     "I love you too, Zacky.. Now let's get some actual sleep.." He murmured quietly, hunkering down underneath the thick, wool blanket that the two of them were sharing. "Can I tell you something?" He whispered as he pressed his chest against Zacky's back. The hazel-eyed man grabbed his boyfriend's hand and laced their fingers together, nodding as a content sigh escaped his lips.
     "Anything.."
     "I.. For the longest time, I was in love with you.. I just never knew how to say it." He admitted shyly, a blush crossing his cheeks as he nuzzled his furry chin into Zacky's shoulder.
     "I was in love with you, too.. I have been ever since we met.." The hazel-eyed man replied sleepily.
     "You're so amazing.." Brian whispered.
     "So are you.. Goodnight, my angel.." Zacky murmured back.
     "Goodnight, gorgeous.." And with that, the couple fell asleep; not as two separate individuals, but as one being, both spiritually and emotionally. They fell asleep in one another's arms, ready to get rested and then wake the next morning to fight whatever the world would throw at them.