Chapter 14: Oooh Aaah

Start from the beginning

" I guess " We made it out the mall.

" Stop...wait for the cars. " He stepped infront of them. I smiled at how protective he was. When the way was cleared he walked infront of all of us to the car.

" I hate yall ! " Scooby yell. I turn.

" Why ? "

" Yall left me..Yall always leaving me..is it because im black ? " I bust out laughing.

" Nigga we all black ! " Gucci and I tell him.

" I need some proof from Cash and Elle...the only proof Ive seen of them being black is when they eat popeyes..I want to see a nigga card ASAP ! " His dumb ass goes. Gucci unlock the truck putting in the bags and the girls went and got in.

" Scooby did you take yo meds this week ? " I question.

" What you tryin' to say ? " He looked me up and down. I put my bags in then turn to face him.

" Your losing it...thats what im trying to say "

" Ion car. Fvck them drugs..fvck them drugs " He started dancing. I shook my head...he aint take'em is what that means.

" Boy go home " I hug him.

" Bout to go get head in VIP from a ratchet hoe. Tf you mean ? I HOLLA!! " He goes dapping Gucci I shook my head.

He needs help !

*

*

*

*

Gucci P.o.v

I parked at the house and got out. We all grabbed some bags and carried them inside. Everybody was tired and ready to chill. We stopped on the way home and got some Mickey D's...cash ass got a salad -___- who in the hell gets a salad from McDonalds when there so much fat grease filled foods to choose from ? My point exactly.

" What yall wanna watch ? " I asked them.

" Cloudy with a chance of meatballs 2 " BOOTLEG NIGGA THE FUCK YOU MEAN? Im from the hood. Ion fuck with movie theaters and why wait to see it on DVD when I get good copies..all the new shit. 10 for 20. Or 5 for 10.

" Ight. " I took down the movie and opened the blueray player. I put it in then went and turned out the lights. I sat down and pulled Cash against my chest. I kissed her neck.

" Stop " She wispers. I chuckled. Gigi came and literally pushed her mama and got on my lap. Iwas cracking up.

" My dada " She wrapped her arms around my neck burring her face into my chest.

" Cash you got swerved ! " I tell her.

" No the hell she just didn't ! " Cash says.

" Yep, she did...bet you won't lock about it though " I joke.

" Nah, she can have you " She joke. She stuck her tongue out at Gigi and got up. I laughed. Gia dont be playing. If me and Cash ever broke up and I fvcked with another girl...Gbae would hurt her ass. I could tell now.

" Cash come back we love you " I tell her.

" No. " She sat with Elle and the girls. I laughed.

" You got to stop being mean to mommy " I tell Gia.

" My dada " She repeats.

" I am. But you got to share me with mommy and Elle and Steph and My. But you my baby girl " I tell her she frowned and I kissed her cheek. " I love you " She looked at me with those big brown eyes..it was like looking at a female baby version of me.