13. Anytime

"Hey bff!" I said as I opened the heavy hotel room door to let Justin in. He came exactly on time. Six o' clock. He shot me a quick smile and then turned to Jessica.

"We will be back in a few hours." He smiled slightly at her and then turned his attention back onto me, licked his lips as he always does, and raised his dark eyebrows. "Ready bff?"

"Always." I winked and held out my arm so that we could link arms and walk. "Hell, who am I kidding, this is for children." I laughed as we both separated our arms. I said bye to Jessica and then Justin opened the door for me, allowing me to exit the room first, and then he followed behind but quickly caught up with my stride. We went down the elevator and arrived in the lobby. Almost instantaneously, we were mobbed by flashing lights and people screaming. Justin pulled me through the crowd, and the limo driver opened the door for us. We hopped in, quickly relieved from the constant camera flashes.

"Where to?" The man asked while looking at us through the rear-view mirror.

"Steak and Shake, please!" Justin replied. I clapped my hands im excitement.

"That's my favorite!" I squealed. Justin turned to me and winked.

"I see that you decided to wear pants." Justin stated.

"Mhm."

----

When we arrived at Steak and Shake, we were sureounded by flashes and screams, only fewer of them, which was nice. Justin opened the door for me and followed me inside.

"How many?" A waitress asked, dragging out her words. She looked like one of those people who was so unhappy with her life. I almost felt bad for her.

"Two." Justin said as I started to open my mouth. Immediately, she recognized Justin and looked, well, less miserable. She stood up straighted and stuck out her chest.

"Right this way." She said with a faint smirk. I watched her as she obviously tried to force a sway in her hips as she walked. I peered over at Justin, whom was stifiling a laugh. I did too. We sat down and ordered. I ordered a cheeseburger with extra pickles and a stalted carmel milkshake. Justin ordered the same, but instead, an M&M milkshake with no pickles. While we waited for pur food, we talked. "I feel like we still haven't caught up much since last year."

I laughed. "Of course we haven't, we didn't talk. Remember?"

"We yeah but I mean since the time that we have been together. Like, fill me in dude."

"Well, Mr. Bieber, I have been busy with my modeling, and that's about it to be honest." I laughed again, and he nodded. The waitress came over with our food and smiled at Justin as she left our table. I glared at her, and apparently Justin noticed.

"Damn, someone's jealous."

I blushed. "Oh hush, I just hate it when people interrupt."

"Sure, okay." Justin winked. I shook my head while trying hard not to laugh.

The whole time that we ate, we obviously got many stares, but that didn't really bother me. As I slurped the last of my milkshake, I looked up at Justin who was staring down on me with a smirk. "What?"

"Did you know that you're so cute?"

"Thanks, Bieber, but friends, remember?" He rolled his eyes and we both got up to pay. He pulled out his credit card and payed the man on the register.

"Have a nice evening." He said.

We walked out of the restaurant and headed over to the movie theatre.

---

"Jesus christ!" I said as I buried my head into Justin's chest, covering my face with his shirt.

"Are you really that scared of clowns?"

"Not at all." I replied sarcastically. Another clown jumped out (in the movie). I let out a quiet squeal.

When the movie ended, the lights dimmed on, and I was still in the same  position that I was during the clown scenes. I realized, and sat up. Justin chuckled. "Don't get me wrong, that was a ten out of ten movie, and I enjoyed it, despite being scared half to death." I stopped quickly and then added, "thank you, Justin."

"Anytime."

---

He walked me to my room and we said our goodbyes. "Thanks again, I had a lot of fun."

"I did too, and anytime!" He answered.

"Hey, if you're ever... up to doing that again," I started, poking his chest with my index finger. "I'm down."

"Definitely." He winked. "Well I'm exhausted to be honest, so I think I'm gonna go to bed."

"Same, what time is it?"

Justin pulled out his phone before answering me. "Ten thirty."

"That's it? Wow." I yawned. "Well, goodnight, Bieber." I said as I gave him a hug.

"Night, Miller."

----------------------------------------------

Filler chapter, so sorry it's so short! Follow my IG please! @brookelukehart