7. Fans

The next day was Monday. The last day of the Calvin Klein photoshoot. Sam left to go back to Los Angeles, California early that morning. I went over to the beach, got my hair and makeup done, then put on a pair of jeans and a sports bra.

We finished shooting way earlier than expected, at 1:00. The $100,000 paycheck would be in the mail when I got home. "Hey Kyile." I heard Scooter say behind me. I turned around and faced him.

"Hey Scooter, hey Justin!" I said, noticing that Justin was behind him. He smiled.

"So you and Justin are getting along good, huh?" Scooter asked me and winked.

"Scooter what the heck, we are just friends, and not even that good of friends... yet." I said.

"Well good because you and Justin have to make an appearance across the street, in the mall, to promote Calvin Klein."

"An appearance?" I asked. "I know what it is but I've never done one..." I trailed off.

"Relax, you'll be fine. All you have to do is sit behind a table and sign photos from the shoot on Saturday." Scooter said. Justin and I nodded. "If anything, Justin will show you what to do."

"Ew," I started, sarcastically. "I don't want that helping me!" I said pointing to Justin, while failing at maintaining a straight face. We all laughed. Scooter drove us over to the mall, and told us that he would come pick us up.

When we arrived at the mall, Scooter pulled up to the back entrance of the building, where four security guards stood. Justin and I hopped out, and went over to them. "Justin Bieber and Kylie Miller?" One of them asked.

"Yes." Justin said. We followed the one security guard to our table, while one was behind us, and two to the sides of us. As soon as we entered the main section of the mall where our tables were, immediately hundreds of people started screaming.

"Woah." I said, looking at them in awe.

"Keep your cool. They're just fans." Justin reassured me. I wasn't used to all of this attention.

"This is what you deal with every day?" I asked him while leading over and whispering in his ear. He had to tilt his head down a little to hear. He nodded his head. Security stood around us, letting two fans come up to us at once. The first girl came up to me.

"Hey Kylie! You are so pretty, and I look up to you so much!" The girl clapped. She looked around thirteen.

"Aw, honey, thank you!" I smiled as I signed my signature on a photo of me sexually hovering over Justin while flaunting my Calvin's. I handed her the signature.

"Can we take a selfie?" She asked.

"Of course, hand me your phone!" I cheered. "Here, Justin, will you take this?" I asked him while handing me the girl's phone.

"OH MY GOSH HE JUST TOUCHED MY PHONE." She screamed. We leaned in for a picture, and Justin took it. "Thanks so much Kylie! You're the best!" The girl moved over to Justin and started freaking out.

I met so many awesome people. Most of them even knew my name. I got hundreds of questions like, "Are you and Justin dating?" "How are you?" "Do you like Justin?" "Was he hot working with him with his shirt off?" I chuckled at a few.

Three hours went by, and I was sick of signing photos. Not in a bad way, my hand hurt a little. We told the fans goodbye, and headed out of the back entrance to Scooter's car. Justin got in the front and I got in the back. "How did it go?" Scooter asked.

"Really well!" I said, smiling out of the window.

I could get used to this.

----------------------------------------------

Sorry I had to cut the end short :/

I had writers block for a few days, but here you go!