9. Stars

"Mom?" I called her from the kitchen.

"Yeah, Ky, what's up?" She asked.

"When is our trip to Florida?"

"Next week." She replied. I nodded and turned on my heel, walking into the living room. I plopped myself down on the couch. I grabbed the tv remote and turned on the news channel. Immediately I saw the words plastered on the screen. "Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez getting back together?" I quickly shut off the tv. It has been a year. A whole year since the Hawaii Calvin Klein photo shoot with Justin. I haven't spoken to him since. I got a new phone a few months ago, and never bothered to put him as a contact in my new phone. As soon as we left Hawaii, that was it. No communication, no nothing. I see how he really is. He gets you to think you like him, that he might like you, and then boom. The next day he goes back to his ex.

I sighed, and for the first time in a year, I picked up my phone and searched his Instagram name. He posted a lot of puctures with him and Selena, as did she with Justin. They weren't dating yet, as far as I was concerned. I moved on, but a part of me won't let go.

---FIRST DAY IN FLORIDA (MIAMI)--

I jumped onto the fluffy hotel bed. Hey, I may be nineteen, but I'm never too old to do that! My parents took me down to Florida to celebrate my twentieth birthday in a few days. I laid on my bed on my stomach, and scrolled through my Instagram feed. I liked a few photos posted by my friends back in L.A., and commented on a few as well. I got a new notifiaction. I tapped on it, and I saw that my friend had tagged me in one of Justin's Instagram posts. I looked at the photo. It was a picture of him standing on the beach, staring out over the water. Why would she tag me in this? I looked up at the name of the location, and what do you know. This was in Miami, Florida. Justin Bieber. In Miami, Florida. This was the last thing I needed to deal with. Maybe I was just overreacting. He was probably staying at the opposite end of Miami, and will leave in a few days with his Believe Tour going on, I sighed and clicked the off button on my iPhone.

The rest of the night was filled with just chilling on the couch, watching t.v. with my parents. "Hey Dad?" I asked.

"Yeah Ky?"

"What time is the pool open until?"

"Uh, I think 12 a.m., and since we are at a fancier hotel, I think that's why the time is later." I glanced at my phone. It was 10:02.

"I think I'm going to go hop in for a bit."

"Okay honey."

I got up and went to my room, and dug through my suitcase until I found my black Victoria's Secret bikini. I threw it on and examined myself in the mirror. My boobs looked great at least. I was wearing waterproof makeup already, so there was no need to apply more. I grabbed a hotel towel, put on my see through cover-up, and headed out of the door to the pool. I pressed the first floor button in the elevator, and in a few seconds, it dinged and I walked through a few hallways to the pool. The automatic doors opened for me, leaving me in a warm room with a medium sized pool in the center, along with a hot tub in the corner of the room.

I plopped down onto a pool chair, and laid down for a little, looking up at the stars through the glass roof of the pool room. I really afmired how they shined. I tried my best to find the different constellations that my mother taught me how to do, but I was only able to make out the Big and Little Dipper. I smiled at them. Finally calm and relaxed, perplexed by the sound of the pool motor running.

"They're beautiful, aren't they?"

Chills went up my spine. I knew that voice. And it only belonged to one person. Justin Bieber.

----------------------------------------------

Sorry for the long wait and short chapter! School just let out, so I can finally post regularly.