8. Not Ready

The next day was Tuesday. My last day here in Hawaii. I haven't swam in the private pool at the resort, so I decided to do so. I threw on my super cute blue and gold bikini, grabbed a few towels, threw my hair into a pony-tail, and put my sunglasses on. I walked out of the door, and went down the elevator to the first floor. There were several hallways I had to cross in order to find the pool. Finally, I found a sign that read, "Private Pool". I swiped my room key and the door to the pool opened. It was a gaited outdoor pool, and nobody from the outside was able to see in because of the tall hedges that surrounded the gate. It was pretty, there were flowers everywhere, and steam was rising off of the water since it was so hot out. I was peacefully alone. I went over to a far reclining pool chair. I put my sunglasses over my eyes, and laid down to tan, so that the sun was hitting my skinny stomach.

About ten minutes later the sun suddenly disappeared, but I didn't know why because my eyes were shut. I opened my eyes and saw Justin standing there with his arms crossed. His shirt was off. I gave him a 'what-the-hell-are-you-doing' look and he smirked. He quickly bent over and propped his arms on either sides of the chair, gripping it, next to my stomach. "Hey, Ky." He said in a rather seducing raspy voice while leaning over a few inches from my face. I have to admit, he was intimidating.

"Hi?" I questioned, trying to shoo him away from me. But before I could continue tanning, I felt his two strong hands grip the sides of my waist and he flipped me over his shoulder. "JUSTIN PUT ME DOWN." I screamed while playfully punching his back. I heard him laugh, and before I knew it, a rush of cold water took hold of my body. "What the fu-" I started as I turned myself in a circle trying to find where Justin was. I heard a splashing sound behind me and two strong arms wrapped around my body. I heard Justin give off an evil laugh. "What are you doing boy." I said while trying to sound bored.

"Oh, so I'm 'boy' now?" He asked. I nodded my head. "I see how it is. Well, I guess I'm going to have to teach you a lesson." He said in his deep, raspy voice. Before I knew it, he dunked me under water. I popped back up laughing my butt off. He was laughing too.

"You're so cute." I said while laughing, but quickly covered my mouth, realizing what I had said.

"Did Kylie Miller just say that I, Justin Bieber, am cute?" Justin teased.

I bit my lip in embarassment and looked down at the bottom of the pool. Justin swam over to me and lifted my chin up until I met his eyes. We gazed at eachother. Mesmerized. Justin started to lean in. I think I did too. But I stopped him. I placed my hand on his bare chest. "Justin... I can't." I stated while letting my fingertips trail down his chest. 

"Hey, it's okay." He said in a soothing voice. "If you're not ready, then you're not ready."

"Thanks." I smiled at him a little. So many emotions were running through my mind. I got closer and wrapped my arms around his neck, resting my forehead on his shoulder. I think I got him by surprise becasue he hesitated. He wrapped his arms around my waist, and I lifted my legs so that I could wrap them around his body like a koala. He moved his hands down to my thighs to support my weight. We were just standing there, in the five-foot section of the pool like idiots.

"What's on your mind, Ky?" He said while my head was still resting on his shoulder.

"I don't know." I said simply. I really didn't know. So many emotions were running through my mind. He held me for a few more minutes. I was getting feelings for this boy. Love sucks. But I didn't know how he felt about me. Maybe I need to distance myself from him. I don't know.

----------------------------------------------

Can't wait for these next few chapters ;) How do you guys like this book so far?