Her Aberrant Mission

Assigned theme: Succubus

Required WC: 1500 words

Round 3 entry for Royal Rumble Season 3

               Whipping her gaze at the gun-metal sky, a vulpine smile had crept its way towards her full-sensuous lips. Nightfall started to slither; her favorite time of the day. Silence enfolded as usual; it always came with a malefic hush.

           "Time for slammin'!" she said with a salacious grin, shimmying her mammaries with dark desire. In no time, she fled out in the dead of the night.

*****

              Alone in his room, Ethan was lying in his bed with thoughts of Catherine swirling inside his head. Vivid image of her jerking off Ed's magnum last night at Hayden's party started to dance his mind. He accidentally saw them in the restroom while he was about to pee. But strange thing was: Ed was fast asleep, lying on the floor as Catherine's fearless hands played around his crotch. Ethan had never seen her like that before; so wild and brazen. Instead of being aroused with those carnal thoughts, Ethan felt sorry for her.

       Gone was the bible-clutching girl he once knew way back in high school.

        Gone was the plain-Jane-Doe who was always the laughing stock at Bradley High.

      Gone was she, the prude but enigmatic Catherine Glick who once vowed that she would never be like one of those girls.

         Indeed, people change. Heaving a sigh, he gazed outside the window and saw nothing but the moon-gilded night. With that, a surge of nostalgia swept over him.

       The crown of her pale blond hair that looks like a halo under the sartorial glow of the moonlight...

      Her misty chestnut eyes...

      Before his mind went on another tailspin of memories, he strained himself to sleep, dismissing those onslaughts of poignant memories that had been clawing him.

     Just as he felt his eyelids shutting down, the door suddenly creaked open and a buxom woman with a long jet-black hair gaped before his eyes. Ethan blinked, thinking that it was just a pigment of his imagination. Rubbing his eyes, he turned on the lampshade.

     "Hi Ethan," the woman greeted in a delicious timber of her voice. She stood practically half-naked, topless and wearing only a black lingerie with stockings suspenders. With lithe movements, she treaded towards him, cupping her bare humungous tits.

     "Who are you?" Ethan asked, his Adam's apple loped up and down as he stared at the sinful figure in front of him.

     Without warning, the woman climbed onto his bed and grazed her long red-tainted fingernails on his alabaster skin. Ethan felt his breath clog as the stranger closed in on him and straddled him.

    He was transfixed; all the train of queries he'd like to ask her had vaporized.

    "Help yourself, Ethan. C'mon quench your thirst!" she simpered as she started to scatter hot little nips on his earlobe trailing down his neck.

   With that, an arrowshot of heat roared through him as he felt his length straining against his boxer. Whoever this hottie was and how did she get here, he didn't care anymore. Aroused, he started to rock her as he teased each of the puckered- pinkish flesh of her breasts with vicious swipe of his tongue.

   "That's right, Ethan. You're doing it right, slammer." She moaned as her intrepid fingers slid inside his boxer and finally freed the panther out of the cage. With her delicate fingers, she held his length and eased it inside of her. Grinding against him, Ethan moaned as he heard the saxophone playing inside his head, synchronizing with their body rhythms.