Nine

Luhan leant down kissing my face. "ya stop~" I blush. "why?~" he pecks my cheek. "Kris will come back~" I whispered. He immediately sat up. His butt rested on my hips. I lightly pusjed him. "you'll break me~" I whined. He got off of my and kissed my forehead. Kris stepped in. He sighed and leant on the door frame.

"you guys don't have to sneak around" I sat up. "Luhan" I growled. "I saw you guys holding hands before at dinner" he smiled. I knew it was fake. He's hurt. I stood up and walked over to him. He came up to me and wrapped his arms around me. I smile softly and hold the back of his neck.

"I'm sorry" I whisper and reach up and kiss his forehead. "let's go eat breakfast?" the three of us got dressed and headed downstairs. Luhan held my hand tightly grasping it. We all suddenly stopped. "whats the matter?" Luhan pulls me close wrapping his arms around my waist. "your parents saw us.." I bury my head into his chest.

We stood there for a bit before walking the the table. My mother and father talked to Luhan about not hurting me. I was so embarrassed. "Ya~ umma~ stopp~" I whine. "he won't hurt me" she chuckled a little and began to eat. A few minutes later Chanyeol turmed up with baekhyun and his friends.

I glanced over to Baekhyun. He's to pretty for my liking. His eyes caught mine. I quicmly looked away and looked at Luhan who was talking. "How about that hmmm Nesi?" I blink. "what was that?" he looked at me. "were you not listening?" I opened my mouth to defend myself. I shrugged. "wanna grab something to eat later?" I looked at Baekhyung again. "aren't we going out with the guys?" I take a sip of my juice The hotel served with breakfast.

-

All of us wondered down the streets of Japan. Luhan pulled me back and stopped walking. "Nesi?" I look into his eyes. Omg his eyes are so pretty~ not as pretty as Baekhyuns thou.....-wait why am I comparing him to Luhan? "do you acctully like me?" I pull away. "of course I do~ What made you think I didn't" his eyes looked towards the group.

Baekhyun was watching us. His eyes dark. Luhans fingers wrapped around my chin making me face him. "tell me, do you like me?.......or him?" I gasped in disappointment. I move his hand away. "are you really asking me that stupid question Luhan?" I said aggressively. "I can't believe you acctully think I would go out with you and find another guy. Baekhyun?! I've only seen him Luhan, we've never talked, ever~" his face saddened and dropped.

"im s-sorry.....I know it was stupid.." I sigh. "lulu we just met. You and I have known each other for a long time" I kiss his cheek. " I would tell you if I had a crush, you can change my mind about him" he pulls my close. I stare into his eyes.

"and how would I do that baby?" he whispered and pressed our bodies together. " i-i think you know..." he smirked and pressed his lips against mine. He kissed me softly. I wrapped my arms around his neck deepening the kiss.

I blush hard. His hands went down and touched my ass. I play with his hair pulling my fingers through it. His hands run up and down my hips and curves making me shiver. "YA LOVE BIRDS!! HURRY UP" Luhan grabbed my ass making me shiver and moan.

He finally pulled away, grabbed my hand, and ran to the group. I walked beside him swinging our hands. Kris watched us in envy.

-

All of us decided to go watch a movie. Even thou it was in Japanese we still r going to try and enjoy it. We all got assigned seats. Thankfully I sat next Luhan. But I also sat next to Baekhyun. I sighed. As we sat in our seats. "baby?" I blush and push his shoulder. "why did you say Tht?!" I growl. He chuckles and kisses my lips.

"you're my baby~ and I want to call you that" I blush and move closer to him. His arm rests on my thigh. He squeezes it gently. My parts tingle in excitement. He looks at me innocently and blushes. I put my hand on his that is swt on my thigh. I blush harder. I rest my head on his shoulder feeling at peace.

This feels nice...

Hello~~~ Im back with another chapter!! It's not that longbut I hope you enjoyed it. Another one is on the way~~ awww I miss this fanfic. HAVE A GOOD DAY!!