TEASER

"Hey umma" Chanyeol says as we enter the living room. Mom and dad are sitting on the couch cuddling. "Ewww" I gag. "Yuck" Chanyeol says.

Our parents glare at us.  "What is it sweetie?" Mom asks Chanyeol as she gets a kiss from dad. I gag omce again. "I texted Beakhyun" Chanyeol took out his phone and checked it.

"Yes and?" Mom asks. She glances and me and smiles. "He is going to Japan and we are too at the same time right?" Chanyeol said sitting on the couch to the side of them. While I walk up to Mom and dad and sit between them to get a reaction out of them. "Hey~~" they both say and I giggled getting the reacting that I wanted. "Anyways, he wants to meet up" Chanyeol said.

"Oh really? Hmmmm.....when and where?" Chanyeol sighed as mom questions him. "He will be staying at the same hotel as us" I groan thinking about my friends. Why can't I take them with me~ so I won't third-wheel Chanyeol and this Bacon. "Why do I have to go~~"  I whine.

"can't I stay with Luhan and Kris?" Mom think for a little and faces me. "Honey its because I know Luhan likes you" I blush. He likes me? Really? Omg... "So" I say crossing my arms as I try to hide my face. My father just laughs at my reaction. I pout.

"Mom please~~....can I stay please please please" I beg getting off of the couch kneeling, my hands together.   I'm begging her.

"No but......." I look up at her my eyes shine with interest.  "you can bring Luhan if you want" I get up and jump. Yes yes!!! "but.....you have to come with me to one of my meetings" I nod. 
"I bring Kris too and deal" mom looked at dad. Dad nods and I give them a big hug. "thank you!!" I grab my phone out and go on to our group chat.

Group chat:

Me: I have great news!!!

Luhan: WAT WAT!?! TELL ME

Kris: We can go to Japan with you?

Me: how did you know

Kris: Because chanyeol told me

Me: aish you stalker. I know you live next to me, you would have heard us plus I see your window is open

Kris:.....

Luhan: can I stay over tonight? Since you are going in 3 days right? My parents wont be home for a week. They are leaving soon

This will be great, I already miss him...... Ew so cringy Nesi. I shake my head at my thoughts and look at my parents.

" Luhan want to know if he can stay over till we leave because his parents aren't gonna be home for a week" They both look at each other, with a sceptical look worn on their faces.  They nod at each other

"It's okay with us" My heart begins to beat faster at the thougof staying with Luhan untill we Leave. "thanks guys~" I look at my phone.

"on one condition" I look up again to notice a serious look on my Mom face. "invite Kris to stay as well " I nod and hug them agai. "Thank you thank you thank you" I run upstairs and into my room. I jump on to my bed.

Me: you can stay, but krisy you have to stay too~

Kris: okie nesi. I'll come over for you~ be there in a minute

I giggled.

Me: Come over now im lonely

As soon as the txt sent I heard a nock at the door. I ran up and opened it. "KRISY!!" he pulls me a hug. "you packed? Already?" he nodded. "wow, it was like you are knew you were going to come along with us" he nods. "ofcourse, im the great genius Kris. I know everything" I roll my eyes and start walking to my room. He follows carrying his things. We walk into my room and lay on the bed.