THREE

Luhan pov

He kissed her?!? He hugged her?!? They said they love each other???!!! It breaks my heart....

After they left I walked out to following. They walked inside and I cried outside. Sure, its not manly but I was hurt so badly..... After a few minutes I walked into the house slowly. I went into the kitchen and grabbed a glass of water.

Throughout the kitchen window I saw chanyeol and the rest coming. I tipped the water out and walked into the lounge. When I saw Kris and nesi on the couch a tear rolled down my cheek. Shes hurting me. I ran upstairs to the spare bedroom and locked the door. Yes, i cried again.

Nesi pov

I woke up when the front door slammed hard. I fell off the couch and hit my head. I held my head whimpering. Chanyeol Came through the door and saw me. he immediately ran up to me and picked me up holding my head close to his chest. "omg, did I scare you?!" I smiled. He's so worried. "no im fine channie" he sighed heavily. My head began to slowly throb.

Kris woke up and look at me. "you okay?" he got up from the couch. I nodded hugging chanyeol. "since nesi is not feeling well, we'll talk later" I nodded. Chanyeol picked me up and walked upstairs. As we were nearing my room we heard a cry of pain.

Chanyeol looked at me before he put me down and knocked on the door. "luhan~" Chanyeol said. I leaned on the wall next to the door. "what?!" the person on the other side of the door sounded annoyed. Chanyeol looks at me and smirks. "Nesi is hurt~" Chanyeol sang in his deep voice. I adore that voice.

The door immediately opened and hit chanyeol. Luhan came towards me and cupped my cheeks asking a lot of questions. "you okay, are you sick?" I chuckled lightly.

"she hit her head... I think shes loopy" Chanyeol smiles. I frown at him. His eyes are red...he's been crying...

Luhan looked at me worriedly. I cup his face and wipe his tears "your pale" I began to feel weak and so my legs gave up on me same as my eyes.

Luhan pov

When I heard she was not feeling well I got up and opened the door. She fell over. I grabbed her and picked her up. Chanyeol freaked out as he told the others and it was Kris, Chanyeol and I that went in the car. The others had to go home because of family reasons or games they had to go to. But they will come to see her. I hope to God that shes okay.

Srry tht its short. I've been really busy lately and tired so I hope the next chapter is longer.