Ten

Baekhyun POV

The two love birds next to me were ehh. I sat feeling alone. Aish~ why do I feel like this? Do I... Like Nesi? I look over to Nesi.

She's so......beautiful. I look at the movie feeling my cheeks burn. She's super pretty. I look at her outfit. Short is her thing eh? We'll she doesn't need those clothes on, they're doing nothing to cover her body.

After the movie all of us walked to get some food. I walked at the back so I could watch her ass and hips swing. "ya!" I look at chanyeol. "what?" he points to Nesi. I tense. "you like her" he whispers. I nod. "okay~ just that her and Luhan got together a couple nights ago" I chuckled.

Since I've decided to start on a new acc, this will be the first book published on the new acc.

The story isn't going to change, it will still be a Baekhyun ff. I've just extended how long the story flows, added more detail and stuff like that. The first chapter is a bit long but brief.

The books title will be the same,  characters are the same friends the same also.

The new account is called Taehyung34 the first chapter will be realsed in a an hour or so.

A side note that this account will stay here. The books will still be here so people are able to read. I might get someone to look after this account.

Why am I doing this? Well, I've decided to make a new account because of how unorganised this one is. The new account will be organised and I will post 1 book at a time. I will try to update a few times a week.

Sorry for the change again and thank you for your patience.