Characters

Hello readers,

This is just something that I just came up with . maybe about 10 days ago because I would have published it a few days ago . any way enjoy.

Nesi: has two best friends Kris and Luhan. Is in love with Luhan. She is goofy and loud. Also she is a tomboy.

Luhan: Nesi's best friend. Is in love with Nesi. He is a flirty type but doesn't date to look good in front of Nesi.

Kris: also Nesi's best friend. Likes Nesi. He is a bit overprotective of Nesi. When he's around no one can touch her.

Chanyeol: Nesi's brother. The two are a like, but are not twins. He is goofy like Nesi and loud.

D.O: Chanyeol best friend. He's cute and is quiet. He used to like Nesi but when he told Chanyeol he went nuts.

Suho: is also Chanyeols best friend. He is a little loud but mostly like to watch and laugh along.

Kai: also chanyeols best friend. He is a real flirt. Be flirts with chanyeols sister a lot. One time Chanyeol caught them flirting and they got yelled at so bad.

Sehun: another of chanyeols best friend. He is a flirt too. Sometimes kai and sehun flirt with each other.

Beakhyun: He is loud and goofy. Is Chanyeols best friend. They met online. Has a square smile. He has an interest in Chanyeols sister.

Tao: one of Baekhyuns best friends. He is a fashionista and loves to shop. He looks cute but there is more to the eye, which just means he knows how to defend him.

Xuimin: one of Baekhyuns best friends. He takes an interest in Nesi. Is a bit quiet and when he talks he really talks.

Chen: one of baekhyuns best friends. He is loud and has an amazing voice. He loves to sing and prank his friends.

Lay: he is another one of beakhyuns best friends. He is a UNICORN!!! He loves to to mess with his friends but likes to play the guitar.