ONE

I sat with Kris really close as we ate pizza. And I didn't mind it. "you guys are really close" Chanyeol said while kris and I are talking. We turn to look at everyone and they're looking at us. "w-what?" I asked. "nothing" Luhan started to eat again.

Everyone looked at him. What the hell is up with him. "stupid baby face" I mumble. He looks at me. Everyone just looking at us. I get up walking outside befpre anyone could say anything.

What is up with Luhan. I had put my shoes on and went on a walk. I just dont get him....

He is happy talking to other people but when he talks to me its like im a stranger. Ugh this is the one thing I hate about him.

I kick a rock outside of my house. "stupid Luhan" I kick another one. I start walking to the nearest Park which is not to far away.

Yeah sure its dark but I dont care. I sit on the swing and rock myself back and forth. Its really cold. Aww why didn't I bring a jersey?? I wanna go get one but I can't face him....I can't face everyone there either. Ugh shit. Luhan called me stupid a couple of days ago and now I think he's right.

Little droplets of rain fell from the sky. I looked up hearing thunder. I squeal and run to a tree. I hate thunder. I hate it.

The rain got harder and light swept across the park. Its a storm and I can't see anything. The tree covered most of the rain but some rain drops still hit me.

Puddles are around me now. I cant walk I'm Scared. I breath heavily, sniffing. Great do I have a cold? Ugh stupid Luhan, this wouldnt have happened if he just wasnt angry. Gosh I hate it.

I cry hearing another loud rumble. I close my eyes. I feels pressure on my back as im lifted into the air. I close my eyes not wanting to see anything. When I heard the rain Hitting a hard surface I knew I was home. I looked up to see who picked me up bridal style. It was baby face. I get out of his arms and stand in front of him.

He is socking wet. Just outside of the door way I run back into the rain not wanting to talk to this cute bustard. I turn around and see him grab my wrist and pull me close. Rain drip down his forehead towards his neck.

He cups my face with one hand and leans in. His lips brush against mine. My breath became jagged. Is he....is he going to kiss me?!

He pressed his lips against mine, the rain touching our red faces. His lips start to move slowly. Our mouths move in sync. He bit my lower lip hard wanting entrance. I whimper not letting him. He bit a little harder and I opened my mouth to gasp. His tongue brushed against mine before he starts to suck.

I pull away then look at him. That kiss was to mich. He smiled a little while scratching his head. He looked into my eyes for a second before his eyes met my lips. He leant down and licked my throbbing lip. I could taste it. I was bleeding. I step back and run inside. Kris sees me and hug me tight.

" awww princess your all wet" he said while putting a blanket around me. I smiled and hummed a little. "Thank you Krisy~" I turned around to see Luhan walking in. He smirked at me. Then everything went black.

-

I woke up feeling really hot. Kris was sitting on a chair beside my bed. I touch my lip. It didn't feel sore. It was a dream? But it was raining outside. So me kissing Luhan was a dream and me running into the rain was real. Society it harsh.

Kris wakes up looking at me. "your awake" he smiled. "what happened?" I asked him as he grabbed a cloth a put it on my head. "you ran outside and it started to rain. Chanyeol found you on the ground out cold. He said you must have fainted from the thunder" I frown and look away.

"why didn't you sleep in a bed?" he looked at me and sat back imto the chair as I faced him. "I needed to take care of you" I giggle. "come over here" his brow riases. "huh?" I pull his arm and he falls on top of me.

I could feel his heart beat. It was fast. Our noses touched. "s-sorry" I stutter. Kris rolls off of me and lays next to me. "do I have a fever?" I ask taking the cloth off my forehead that I had just noticed was there. "yes" he put it back on. "but now I feel cold hug me krisy" he groans smiling then hug me.

"I have medicine to get you better so tomorrow we can go some where" My eyes light up.

"where are we going?" he put his chin on my shoulder while laying on his stomach. "somewhere" he answers. "so two more days in Korea" he said slowly. It was dark outside and the rain pounding on the window. "yes" I say slowly.

"goodnight princess" he says, almost a whisper. I look at him.

"Thank you for lookg after me....goodnight prince" I say before closing my eyes and drifting off.