"We'll get her back Bruce, I know we will." Batgirl said. The Batmobile soon stopped and she heard Bruce contact Alfred.

"Alfred, the Arkham Knight's trail leads into Miagani Island, lower the Mercy Bridge." He ordered.

Alfred's voice was soon heard. "I can't sir, we're locked out."

"The Militia must've hardwired into the transport control system. Find us their access point."

"Right, tracing the network traffic seems to all have been rerouted through Grand Avenue Station." Alfred told the two Bats, who were now perked on top of the bridge. "Batgirl and I will proceed on foot and take over their access point. We'll contact you when you're able to lower the bridge." Batman said.

Before heading off to the station, Bruce turned to me and put something in my own arm computer, "To listen over the Militia and their plans." He said and Sara nodded and they both traveled to Grand Avenue.

Once there Batman and Batgirl went into predator mode and started taking out the militia quickly and tried to keep undetected. Sara quickly saw a lone guard and did an inverted takedown. "Help! Help!" the militia guard screamed as he was struggling from being hung upside down. She quickly moved her spot as two others came up to him. "We got one down over here!" One of the militia guards shouted as they tried to get him down but was already knocked out. Another guard from across the station shouted as another was taken out.

"But th- that's impossible. The Batman can't be in two places?!" One of the men from Sara's side exclaimed before they went their separate ways to cover the area. Batgirl dropped down and sneaked over to one guard and did a silent takedown.

Soon the station was clear and Batman was at the computer, to give Alfred back the access to lowering the bridges to Miagani Island. Once done he contacted him, "Alfred, I've re-enabled the bridge controls." He said.

"Marvelous! I'm rebooting the network now."

"Forget Scarecrow! It's time to face your one true nemesis, Batman!" A loud voice was heard over all of Gotham. "Oh dear, Is that who I think it is?" Alfred asked.

"If it's pain in the ass than your correct Al." Sara rolled her eyes. "Nigma." Batman growled.

"Contact me when you're ready with the bridge." Batman told Alfred before hanging up and turning to the screen that had Riddler's self on it.

Turns out that Catwoman was abducted by Edward and being held at the orphanage. Batman turned to Sara. "These men won't be out for too long, stay on the rooftops out of trouble. I'll deal with Nigma."

"I get it go, go and save your girlfriend. I'll be fine." Batgirl said before grappling off to a nearby rooftop. "It wouldn't hurt to look for more info on those mutilated bodies." She said to herself.

Tracking down some creepy opera music like last time, Sara found another body near a local hotel. "Alfred, we can add a third body to the list." She said contacting him.

"This is becoming rather ghastly, miss. It brings to mind a spate of murders at the beginning of Master Bruce's night-time career. It was Halloween then if I'm not mistaken, turned out to be rather a long one if I recall." He said.

"I'm going to try and identify the body." Sara said and looked for all the imperfections like she done before and came up with a name. "Alfred, I've ID'd the victim as Robert Kincaid."

"He was a microbiologist who worked for Stagg Enterprises. Many believed the shooting was connected to Kincaid's knowledge of controversial research, although that remains unverified. He took a teaching post in Atlanta, which is where he was reported missing." Alfred told her.

"That's three victims, all of them being abducted in various places around the country. Keep looking for a connection, Alfred."

"Right you are Miss." Alfred said.

"The writing by the bodies suggests the killer has a higher purpose. It's as if these weren't good enough for what he has in mind."

"You think there are other victims, Miss White?" Alfred asked her.

"Yes, and I don't know what he has planned for them." Batgirl said before turning off the connection.

Soon Sara heard a voice come in from the radio feed of the Militia that Batman gave her. "Sir, Grand Avenue Station was taken out by Batman." A guard said.

Soon a voice, distorted to throw off any links to his identity spoke, "Figures he'd find a way." It was the Arkham Knight.

"But sir there's something else." The guard spoke again. "Well? Continue!" the Arkham Knight snapped.

"It seems to be that the Bat has back up, a female, a uh Batgirl." The guard finished.

There was a moment of silence on the Arkham Knight's end. He was thinking, "Interesting, if you spot this Batgirl again and alone, capture her and bring her to me. Alive and unharmed you got it?!"

"Y-yes sir!"