A Thousand Thoughts

Is there a corner, a stop, a place
To help me get my thoughts out straight
To help me catch my wandering mind
Before I lose it deep in time

Is there a home, a room, a space
To let me breathe and take a break
My mind won't stop, so help me please
Settle it down back into ease

Can someone help
this poor young woman
Forced to think
When really, she shouldn't
Can someone help
Save this girl
From all her thoughts
A wind of whirls

Is there a chair, a place to sit
So I can get my brain to fit
I need a distraction to stop the time
So I can finish all these stupid rhymes

Is there someone who will understand
The lost unspoken words of the band
Forced to grow up and be mature
When really we are not sure

Of who we are
Of who I am
Am I a human
Or just a weak lamb

Can someone pull me out this pool
I need to leave, I'm not a ghoul
Can someone pull out all my strife
There's too much on my plate of life

Is there a place I could call home
To keep my thoughts in and not let them roam
A place to keep all my thoughts straight
Please someone help me before its too late

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been a while since I was last on here eh? And yea, I could give the same old excuses of being "busy", but I think I'm going to try and be more honest here: I'm losing interest. I'm slowly losing interest from Wattpad because I've grown up a bit and realized that writing stories wasn't really my thing, and that's okay. I've lost interest because writing stories was a bit much for me. It's like art sometimes where I know what I want and can see exactly how it looks in my head, but when I actually do it, it's not what I've expected. I guess it's from the high expectations I usually set myself at, but writing stories isn't really something I love to do compared to writing other things like songs or poems which leads me to my next point.

I've taken down Heading Outwards because it wasn't going anywhere. To be honest, I had no plan for it or its outcome and was just imagining it as I go along, which is a really bad thing to do when you start writing. For those of you who do love writing stories, always plan before you write or things will go a bit awry. That being said, I am not planning to write anymore novels in the near future, not because of my experience with Heading Outwards, but because I know I'm not very good at writing novels nor do I see myself willingly wanting to write another.

As for the future of my account, I'm planning on posting poems every now and then (no schedule) and reading and whatnot. Some of you guys may have noticed that AmiableSociety has been deactivated, but that's mainly because of our team members' busy schedules. Once we all get back on our feet after being knocked down from everything we're doing, we'll get AmiableSociety back up and running again. Other than that, I might be planning on taking down the Song Mashups and Guess The Lyrics since nobody has taken an interest in any of the two. So yea, that'll be the future of my account. I hope you guys can understand this. If not, that's okay. To those of you who read Heading Outwards and would like to know the end, that's up to you. You figure your out  your own ending and interpretation for the story. It'd be better than me telling you my original plan before I scrapped it to the side. Thanks guys for understanding. Also, thanks to @that_one_star for sticking by me with every decision I've made. Without her, I don't think I would've gotten this far on Wattpad. Thanks (:   Anyways, I hope you guys have a wonderful day wherever you are. Remember you guys are wonderful people and I wouldn't gotten here today without you all.

With Love,
Laverne.