Chapter 18

Sammy's POV

I was slowly pacing up and down my bedroom, trying to decide what I was gonna wear.

Yes that's right! He asked me out to lunch and I obviously said yes but I am super nervous and excited because I think he might ask me to officially become his boyfriend.

I mean I know he asked me at work ... but its not the same as the romantic stuff you read about, and I want that romantic stuff.

"Ugh!! I will never get something decent to wear!" I yelled, pulling my hair out... well not literally.

"Babe you need to sit down, and calm your man titties!" Cindy yelled at me while hanging upside down on my bed, giggling.

I threw her a straight face and ducked into my now messy closet to find something cute to wear, " I want something cute to wear Cindy."

I looked at her and pouted. She puckered her lips and sighed slowly. After a few seconds of my pouting and teary eyes, she caved and came to stand by me to help me. She nodded, picked a clothing item, then either nodded or shook her head.

It was almost an hour later she decided on dark grey skinnies and a tight red tank top with red vans and studded belts and , of course, my lucky silver bracelet. I loved it and hugged her for thanks.

I went to bathe and was just jumping out the shower when the door bell rang, " Cindy! Get the door-" I was cut off when I saw a petit brunette under my duvets. Candy always gets her tired but she still -

The doorbell rang again but continued ringing like it was an emergency. I quickly wrapped a towel around my body and ran to answer the door, towel drying my hair, unlocked it and pulled it open.

"Oh my gosh! You're here! I'm not ready yet!" I squealed.

"I can see that..." The grey eyed man trailed off while raking his eyes over my body. I blushed crimson and wrapped the towel I used to dry my hair on my head.

A while after, I realised he was smiling slightly,"what?"

" Well for one, I'm still outside ..." I blushed again and let him in. I rubbed my arms, suddenly feeling the chill. " And two, why do you have you towel wrapped around your whole body? You do know you don't have boobs right?"

I stuttered a bit," I just... I'm gonna go get ready!"

Dominique POV

I chuckled at his retreating back and eyed his small waist and curvy hips....
What?! I'm still a guy!

About to sit and my phone rings. "Damnit !" I hiss. I had on a button up and black skinnies... And it was pretty hard getting my phone out my pocket.
"Hello?"

"Shit! I'm so fucking glad I caught you Dominique! I totally forgot to tell you that I planned a business lunch with a very important person. But I got distracted and forgot to call you. Are you busy?"

"What? Of course I'm busy! What the hell Leo! Can't you reschedule?"

A mop of brown hair comes to view down the hall and my heart beat quickens. As he came down my eyes never left his body, he is so perfect. Small but curvy, short and cute, and so fucking gorgeous. I really like my baby.

"-course not! She's already there and I myself am very late. I'm actually on my way, do you want me to pass for you?" His gruff voice brings me out of my thoughts as he asks me hurriedly.

I blink and smile at my baby boy while I grit out to Leo," No! I'm taking Sammy out now, for lunch."

" It's a really important business person Dominique. She wants to become partner and donate funds to your upcoming project!"

I huff and smile at Sammy as he comes in font me. He looks at me questioningly, cocking his head to the side cutely. I pull him in for a hug and he wraps his arms around my shoulder. I take a whiff of his butterscotch scented hair and sigh contently. I love his soft, cute little body. I kiss his head and watch as he snuggles into my chest. He hums and it sends shivers down my spine.

I'm beginning to get whipped!

I sighed and lift my head and stand up straight. Sammy's hands slide down to my waist and he snuggles into my chest.

"I just can't Leo. Another-"

"Come on Dominique. Your business needs the money and I wouldn't advise taking another loan. Tell Sammy , he'll understand. Hell you can even bring him!" He said pleadingly.

I groaned and agreed to meet in a few minutes. Leo gave me the restaurant address and hung up.

I sighed and pocketed my phone. I hugged Sammy and led my hands down from his waist to his hips. He looked up startled and I took the opportunity and kissed his lips. He was surprised at first but eventually he moved his plump lips against mine. It was so fucking good and mini me started to rise a little because Sammy was rubbing against it.

I groaned and grabbed his ass, hiking him higher up and wrapping his legs around my waist. I moaned and opened my eyes and looked at him dreamily when he pulled back gasping for air. It was then I caught a glance at the wall clock and saw we were way past late.

I jumped, forgetting Sammy in my hands and reached in my back pocket to grab my phone as it buzzed. In my haste , I dropped Sammy and he whimpered as he landed with a thud.

"Sammy! Baby are you OK? I am so sorry babe!" I offered him my hand and pulled him up.

"Its okay," he laughed it off but I could see the discomfort in his eyes.

"Baby! I'm do sorry I forgot you were on me! And we were late so I panicked!... Oh fuck we're late!" I grabbed his hands and pulled him down with me... But not before giving him a big kiss on his cheek, turning him red.

I rushed out the apartment block, out in the parking lot and pulled open the passenger door and wait till he got in before rushing over to my side and speeding off. We held hands all the way there and I couldn't think of any other thing we could've done. Well ... I could ... But one pothole would change our lives if you know what I mean.

Oh well... Here we come Leo.
~~~~•~~~~
What do you think will happen at the lunch? Comment ideas and one closest to it gets an update.

Sorry for late upload my cookies. Stay fantabulous.

I'm out!