"Obviously," I grinned playfully. "I'm gonna caption it 'my pink'...'my pink princess,'" I giggled. "Cause you're so pink and are a princess."

"Aww that's cute, I'm your pink princess," she laughed, hugging my waist from behind

I liked how close Camila and I were now. It felt like we were inseparable nowadays than probably ever before. We could talk to each other more, open up, and were basically just as close as we were in middle school. I still haven't told her I liked her, but re-building our strong friendship was a definite must before anything else.

"So, what movie are we gonna watch?" I asked her as she jumped on our bed. Even though there was two queen beds, we wanted to sleep and cuddle with each other.

"Which one's did you bring?" she wondered.

"I got..." I reached into my bag to grab the DVDs, "A Walk to Remember, Clueless, The Notebook..."

"The Notebook!" she exclaimed and I laughed, shaking my head.

"Of course, of course. I wouldn't have guessed anything else," I put the movie into the DVD player by the TV and pressed play. I joined Camila in my bed, eager for our cuddling session.

"This bed is so comfy," Camila sighed, snuggling up to me and resting her head on my chest.

"You make it comfier," I cooed, earning a heart warming smile from her. I then showed her my phone that displayed the Instagram comments from my latest post of Camila.

"Oh my gosh, they're already going crazy," she chuckled, shaking her head at the many comments mentioning "Camren."

"I know, they love us. They love Camren," I giggled.

"It's so cute. I love that little ship name you came up with and now fans love it."

"It feels nice being loved," I smiled down at her and kissed the top of her head.

"Yeah. I just hope it doesn't become that big of deal...you know, like Larry," she remarked.

I laughed, "If it does, you'd want to be Harry, right?"

"...Yes," she mumbled and I cracked up.

We watched the movie before the both of us fell asleep not even thirty minutes into it. I mean, we did have the most important show of our careers awaiting us tomorrow. But it was still nice being able to share these cute, fun little moments with the girl that made me crazy in love.

Camila's POV

The girls and I had to get up early in the morning for our biggest show yet. We were met with so many people from The X Factor and believe it or not Syco which was Simon Cowell's label.

After we ate our breakfast, we were rushed off to the CBS Television City where we got our makeup done, our red carpet or whatever color carpet it is outfits, and our performance costumes. The costumes were touched up a bit by Marina with rhinestones to make them look even better. She also designed our other outfits which we loved since we matched.