Allegation "evidence" - 2016

Okay, so I've just heard about that "evidence" that was found during the "2003 Neverland raid", and I've decided to share my views on this.

Okay, so, if you haven't heard about them (chances are you have, because we're Moonwalkers and we find out everything about Michael, God damn it), basically, someone's come forward and said that there's been some evidence to suggest Michael's guilt, that was found in 2003, but only surfaced today.

The evidence was said to be a collection of child pornographic images, as well as images of animal abuse and animal torture.

Okay, so ... I would like to rant a little about this, if I may, because this has really pissed me off.

First of all – why would they only just tell us about this so-called "evidence" if they found it all the way back in 2003, when the allegations were actually taking place? And what's more – if it had been found in 2003, surely it would have come up as evidence in court during the trials, and would've confirmed Michael's guilt!

However ... did it come up as evidence? Was it used to confirm Michael's guilt? No! There are a couple theories surrounding this new evidence being thrown out here in 2016, so I'm going to tell you those theories.

First of all, I – along with many others – believe that this "evidence" was planted or used to frame Michael. I mean, if they had found it back in 2003, they would have used it at the time, rather than waiting thirteen years to even bring it up for the first time. How do you expect me to believe that this is legitimate evidence of Michael's guilt when they couldn't even use it to do what they ultimately wanted to do – get Michael in jail?

Second, isn't it funny how the media decide to show this so close to the seventh anniversary of Michael's death? They could have chosen any time of year, but no; they decide to do it close to his death, when they know everyone is gonna mourn and pay respect to his passing. Well now, half the world has turned against him, so that's kind of ruined that, hasn't it?

Another theory is the most obvious one – publicity. If everything was cleared up, and Michael was acquitted of all the charges a whole eleven years ago, then why resurface it so many years later, after his passing? Where's the logic in that? Isn't it clear to see that people want to name-drop and give themselves their fifteen minutes of fame by claiming they've found "disturbing images" in Neverland, from Michael Jackson, of all people? Dude, seriously. People would do anything to be rich or famous. It's sickening.

Because of this pathetic business, many people have now turned on Michael. How is that fair? It's not; it's ridiculous. And if you don't believe that people are turning on him, then see these comments on Facebook for yourself:

 And if you don't believe that people are turning on him, then see these comments on Facebook for yourself:

I mean, if you could use grammar and capitalise in the right place, I might have accepted your opinion.

I'm kidding; I wouldn't have.

Moving on:

Seriously? "Perverted human trash"? Are you actually kidding me? Because I'm not laughing, mate

Seriously? "Perverted human trash"? Are you actually kidding me? Because I'm not laughing, mate. He is the most beautiful human being to exist on Earth.

Next (I've had to block out the names because I'm decent enough not to name and shame):

Ten-year-old boy? You must be having a laugh, because for one, NO ten-year-old accused him, and two, the victims came out and admitted it was a lie

Ten-year-old boy? You must be having a laugh, because for one, NO ten-year-old accused him, and two, the victims came out and admitted it was a lie. Nice try though. Maybe try again; I'll wait for you to say something relevant.

Then again, I could be waiting my whole life for that. I'll probably die before that happens.

And now for this one:

Here we go with the "Hush Money" crap again

Here we go with the "Hush Money" crap again. It's getting to be ridiculous. In fact, scrap that; it was ridiculous from the very beginning.

And another thing that irks me is that people are actually liking these comments? Twisted much.

But seriously, why are people believing this? It's from an unreliable source; they didn't even name the person who spoke about the newfound "evidence" from 2003. They were only credited as an "insider", so how are you really meant to believe this?

I'm not one to use these kinds of words often, because I only use them when I'm angry – but all this "Allegation-Paedophile-Hush-Money" stuff is getting f*cking ridiculous. I'm sick and tired of hearing these bullsh*t rumours about my idol, and I'm especially sick of people believing it when the man himself isn't even here to defend himself, and was already acquitted eleven years ago.

What will it take for them to leave our King alone?

There's no room for sarcasm or jokes in this section; I'm feeling deadly serious right now.

Just bloody stop already.

Peace. ✌🏻️