His music is old

Okay ... this really, really annoys me to no end.

Moonwalkers, have you ever been told in your life that your music taste is bad when it comes to Michael for this reason:

"His music is too old"?

If I had a pound for every time I've had that said to me ... honestly?

I would be a bloody millionaire!

Yes, I feel that phrase will become my rant catchphrase now. Because it's true – MILLIONAIRE.

So ... let's start off everything that is wrong with that bold statement now.

"Old". Hmm. The oldest of Michael's ADULT solo albums is only 36 years old.

Yes, Off The Wall is thirty-six. 1979-2015.

So ... let's put this into another perspective.

Imagine your average, every day man. Let's just say, for the purpose of Off The Wall, that this man is thirty-six years of age.

Would you go up to his girlfriend, and say to her, "Why do you love him? He's too old!"?

No. No, you would not.

Does that make sense to you, non-Moonwalkers? I really hope it does!

Next, and what I believe to be the most important part of this ridiculous statement, is this.

Michael Jackson made this music, which I think is obvious ... right?

Apparently not.

Remember guys, this is Michael Jackson.

Want me to clarify?

MICHAEL JACKSON.

AKA, the King of Pop!

His music is ... how do I say it?

Timeless. It's timeless.

So ... how can it be old when it's timeless? Eh? Tell me that, if you will, because I would appreciate it if you told me!

So before any of you haters or non-Moonwalkers make the excuse that we should change taste in music – and essentially change most of our lives – for the crappy reason that "his music is too old", just ... just read this little chapter and remind yourself of this.

Keywords for this chapter:

Michael Jackson. King of Pop. Music. TIMELESS.

Peace.✌🏻️