Hysterical and Deep

*causally reappears after leaving all you poor innocent amazing people with a cliffhanger for fifty thousand years* :>

---

Rafa's pov

Mikhail stood up as I collapsed onto the bed in silence, "wait what?! Dying as in d-y-i-n-g? As in gradually ceasing to exist or function?!" He said hastily.

An unknown dark cloud enveloped me, those three words felt a like a hand seizing my throat and tightening its hold with every second. My brother can't be dying. He can not be dying.

Raif suddenly looked up and said, "what no, I said flying."

I shot my head up, "flying?!"

Raif smiled giddily as he took in our expressions but then he chuckled and solemnly said, "nah I actually did say dying. Sorry I wanted to clear up the air."

Mikhail and I looked at him, was he on drugs?

Cocaine perhaps?

A side of marijuana maybe?!

"Raif I will terminate you what the hell are you saying?! Clear up the air my butt! You just frikin told us you're dying! Raif!" I screamed towards the end as he ignored me and started playing with his shoelace.

"I'm listening, I'm listening geesh." He mumbled looking at me with a bored expression, I felt a surge of anger take over the pain in my chest, before I knew it I was leaping onto him with my hands outstretched ready to swat at any available body part. One to the face, one to the chest, a growl, a scream, an ouch from him, I hit him until I felt myself being pulled off.

"Let me go! I need to knock some brain cells back into him! Let go Mikhail!!" Instead he tightened his hold on my waist as I saw Raif stand up from where I had tackled him down, Mikhail leaned in, "calm down princess he's gonna get hurt."

I was about to scream my retort when Raif suddenly gasped and  tumbled backwards, "oh no he's actually dying!" I yelled as Raif gaped at us.

"Uh no I think this is because my hands are around you," Mikhail mumbled as he let me go, Raif glowered at him but before he could say anything I went over and slapped him one more time.

"You're not dying!" I growled as he looked back at me with a hazy expression. "I can't control what happens with me Rafael." He said and sat up, rubbing his cheek. I plopped down and stared him in the eye while Mikhail leaned against the wall.

"I have a hole in my heart." He said leaning his elbows on his knees and clasping his hands together.

A weird squealing sound arose from my throat as he said that, I was about to throw bricks at him again when Mikhail caught on to my expressions and quickly said, "he's lying he's lying, you better be lying Raif, calm Rafa calm," he drawled out. He proceeded to do some swaying motions to arouse some non-panicky emotions from me, all with Raif chuckling and then laying down on the bed.

After Mikhail was done with me he angrily turned to Raif, "what doctor said this and when the hell do you go?"

Raif stood up and crossed his arms against his chest, "uhm I forget." A glare passes over Mikhail's eyes, if looks could kill my brother would live up to his word.