Psycho Bunnies and Raifs 'Kidnapper'

Guys omg look how gorgeous that cover is, the picture is adorable, the lettering, the stars *o* ahh I'm in love it's so cute and fantastic!!! Thank you once again Absent_Siano !! <3

Rafa's pov

My head hurtled forward causing my eyes to spring open and a screech to leave my lips. "Sorry sorry I didn't wanna kill the bunny!" Mikhail yelled as his knuckles whitened holding the steering wheel. I rubbed my eyes and pushed my hijab back before looking over the dashboard.

There was a small bunny right in the middle of the road chewing on a stick. We watched as it continued sitting there and Mikhail said, "should I honk the horn."

I nodded and said, "but gently."

He tapped the middle of the steering wheel and it caused a tiny squeak but the bunny still wasn't moving. "Just do it a bit louder." I said as its ears perked up and he turned his little white body towards us. It was so cute I had the urge to get out and make it my pet.

Mikhail took two fingers and pushed a bit harder, he accidentally held it too long and it blasted the poor bunny backwards. "Mikhail!" I gasped out as he gaped at the poor bunny laying on its back. I turned towards him to give him a good lecturing when suddenly the little bunny seemed not so little anymore and jumped right onto the windshield baring it paws out at us.

Mikhail gunned the engine in fright as I pushed myself back against the seat and screamed, I didn't have the urge to make this demon fur-ball my pet any longer. "I can't see!" Mikhail yelled as the bunny flopped all around the windshield and Mikhail held the wheel tight.

It plopped off though after Mikhail ran over a speed bump and he stopped the car. I panted a bit and looked in the rearview mirror to see it happily hopping off. "Ya Allah," Mikhail mumbled before sweeping his hair off his forehead and slowly driving again.

It was very quite after that, neither of us having anything to say. When it was around noon, Mikhail asked, "are you hungry?" I shook my head and he continued driving.

To pass time I grabbed Raif's journal and flipped through the pages, passing the cabin. Mikhail was right when he said that Raif was going more up north since there seemed to be more snow in the tiny messed up drawings.

After another hour of driving Mikhail rubbed his forehead, I looked over at his tired face and frowned before saying, "let's stop for a bit." He agreed and we exited the highway taking the first road we saw. A little cafe appeared and we walked in there, taking the seats beside the window. As Mikhail put his head down onto his arms I looked around.

There were only three others in the small place, one man was sleeping like Mikhail is right now and a woman who was feeding a small child. In the corner of the cafe sat another man with dark greying hair and a camel coloured jacket.

We made eye contact and he weirdly spilt a bit of the drink he was drinking onto his knit black scarf. I scrunched my eyebrows in confusion before turning back towards Mikhail only to be met with light snores. Sighing I decided to play on my phone for a bit while he got his sleep.

I jumped and squealed a bit as the man that I made eye contact with stood right there at our table looming over me with sharp eyes. "Hello." I mumbled, a bit scared.

"I'm sorry I thought you were someone I met....in a hijab.." He mumbled the last part to him self before walking off and out the door.