Bollyywood Stars and Curly Haired Angels

Too much heart spasms in the last chapters so here's one with everyone's favourite *drumroll please*

Shahrukh Khan's pov

Wth why did I Just flippin write that. Wait omg,I'm gonna try and make it work hahahahahh XD

-
I coughed as I looked at the random person in front of me, why is he asking for directions instead of wanting a selfie?

"Do you know who I am?" I said smirking a bit, the guy raised an eyebrow at me and pushed his beat down map aside, "Uhm am I supposed to?"

"Beta I'm Sharukh Khan." I stated raising an eyebrow back.

He shrugged, "and I'm Raif Muhammad Jaber Rahman Ahmed Waqas Malik, now stop being weird and just show me how you get there, I'm on an important mission."

"And I'm from India I don't even know where I myself am." It was true, I had lost my assistant and she's the one that was going to take me to my screening.

"Oh, so you're lost too?" He asked and I nodded still not getting how he doesn't know who I am.

"Have you seen any Bollywood movi--"

"I don't have time for movies I need to go beyond the stars, Allah Hafiz," he said and then rushed down the slope.

I watched him for a second before panicking, "wait!! I don't know where I am!"

"No one knows where they are until they find the true meaning of life!!" He yelled back before rushing off with his map.

"Bu-but.. I'm Shahrukh Khan...I AM the meaning of life!!!"

-----
DONT TELL ME THAT WASNT AMAZING

NOW ON TO RAIF XD

-----

Raifs pov :D

I grumbled as I rushed away from the weird man, I just needed to know if I was heading the right way or not and he decides to bombard me with how he's Indian. Like no cares man. Who even names their kid Shahrukh, actually wait no that's quite a pleasant name.

Whatever I had yelled at him didn't even make sense.

But right now is not the time to think about that, I've been out in the cold for too long and need to finish this adventure already. It seemed pretty simple at first but who knew I sucked at directions so bad. I used to be pretty nifty at it when I was young but now I can't even tell if I'm going north or not.

I walked back into the small town where the people were so friendly that you could ask to stay at their home and they'd let you live there forever.

I suddenly bumped into a small figure as I walked with the map in front of me, I was about to apologize when she suddenly started screeching. "Imbecile! Have you no respect, have you no eyes, I see that you do so why don't you put them to good use you littl--"

The rest of her raging out was zoned out as I took in her features.

Wow.

Just wow. I think I swooned a bit as her hands flew out everywhere while her curly hair was out in a frenzy, light brown almost hazel eyes with matching light skin, she looked like an angel.