"Mm. Speak for yourself."

"Speak for myself?" I chuckled. "You want to every single about me?"

"Every single detail."

"Aight. How much money do you have in the bank?"

"Was that what you had to ask me?"

"No. It leads to my question."

"Oh. I have a little over seven."

"Hundred or thousand?"

"Thousand."

"Oh, okay. I was gonna say that if you were runnin' low that you should really push for a job. I say that 'cause I know that your sessions ain't cheap. I don't want you to run out."

"They're far from cheap, but I think that I'll be okay. I meant it when I said that I didn't have enough to work. You, school, and basketball take up all my time."

"Oh, well maybe we shouldn't hang out so much."

"Maybe you should shut up." I laughed because I knew she was so serious.

"What?" I questioned. "Why do I gotta shut up?"

"You tryna get rid of me?"

"I just want you be solid."

"I'm good, Big Head." She smiled at me. "Thank you, though."

BK plugged her phone to the auxcord and played Chris Brown's latest album. She started singin'. I coulda sworn she didn't like him. Now she wants to sing like she was a huge fan or something. I just rolled my eyes and kept drivin'. But it got to the "makin' love" song. She was too happy for me. Nah!

"Man, turn this shit off." I said pullin' the auxcord out. Fuck that shit. She laughed so hard. Ain't shit fuckin' funny.

"You know I don't even like him like that." She said laughin'. "I just like this song a lot."

"Well, calm down then."

"Would it be better if I was singin' to you?"

"That's a different story." I laughed a little. BK pulled the auxcord back and continued singin'. She wasn't even singin' for real for real. She was singin' obnoxiously loud. She sang the entire way to the grocery store.

"I wanna get inside in the cart." BK said as we were walkin' to the entrance. She grabbed the cart and looked at it. She was tryin' to figure out how to get inside.

"How are you gonna get ya big ass in here?"

"Hold it so it doesn't move." I held onto the shoppin' cart and watched her climb in.

"Wow." I said she lowered her body. She didn't sit down but she held on.

"Push." She said. Oh, it's bout to be lit in this Ralph's! I pushed the cart into the store and made sure there wasn't anybody in the way. I kicked-pushed and hopped on the back of the cart.

"Chooo choooooooo!" Loudly, I said.

"Don't make us crash!" BK said laughin'.

"We're not, scary ass!"

"I'm not scary! Stop callin' me that!"

"Okay, scary Jerry."

"It's scary Gary."

"Gary? What? No. It's Jerry."

"Why would it be Jerry? That doesn't even sound right."

"And scary Gary sounds better to you?"