"Stop blaming me for your mistakes! What happened to Finn and Tessa is not my fault. I wanted to leave, so if Finn and Tessa die in there, that's on you!" she said harshly to me. I deserve it though, she's right. I kept staring at her and when I didn't say anything she continued.

"Everything that has gone wrong is because of you. You got me locked up on the Ark, you wanted me to go to that stupid dance. You got mom killed!" 

"Me? Mom was floated for having you. She's dead because you're alive. That was her choice, I didn't have a choice. My life ended the day you were born." she looked at me with pure disgust and started walking out. I grabbed her wrist.

"Where do you think your going?" I asked her she had tears in her eyes.

"You can't keep me locked up here forever," she reminded and pulled away from me. She stomped away. I looked up at the sky seeing dark clouds cover the blue sky. I saw a boy stare at me from outside the camp.

"Get inside," I demanded and the boy scrambled inside. The wind blowed my short hair. Lightning then struck. I grabbed the camp's entrance doors. Please have Tessa be okay.

"A storm's coming," I said to myself slamming the doors shut.

___________________

Tessa's POV

"Hold it down!" some boys screamed waking me up as the wind blowed around the cover of the dropships entrance. I looked down at my leg and saw it bandaged up. Clarke must have quickly fixed it. I stood up too quickly and felt myself get a little dizzy. I limped over to Clarke and Finn she was talking to Abby? I felt a tear slip down my cheek as I looked at the knife in Finn's wound. Thunder boomed around the dropship making me jump.

"The storm's getting worse," Clarke said as Octavia walked up to us.

"Monroe close the doors," Clarke said pouring some of Monty's moonshine into a metal bowl.

"We still have people out there," she said.

"Monty and Jasper still aren't back yet, neither is Bellamy," Octavia said her voice shaking as she mentioned Bellamy's name. Where would Bellamy have gone?

"It's all right, they'll find somewhere to ride it out," Clarke assured.

"One suture needle," Raven said handing it to Clarke.

"Right I still need something to close the wound," Clarke said taking the needle from Raven.

"There's some wire on the second level, I use it for tents," I said to Clarke and she nodded.

"Let's see it," Clarke said to me. As I was about the climb the ladder someone stopped me.

"Stay away from the blue wires that run through the ceiling. I rigged it to the solar cells in the roof," I looked at her questionably.

"That means they're hot, you got that?" she asked me and I nodded slightly limping over to the ladder.

"Hey there back!" some girl yelled as I was about the climb the ladder. I looked back at Bellamy and saw his hair stick to his face with sweat and water.

"Bellamy!" Octavia yelled walking over to him. Some of the 100 dropped a grounder? That grounder that almost killed my brother.

"What the hell are you doing?" Octavia asked him looking at the grounder.

"It's time to get some answers," Bellamy answered looking over at me.

"Oh you mean revenge?" Octavia fired back.