Chapter 10

(A/N): *bows* OH PLEASE FABULOUS ZEBRA BOOTAY
TELL ME CHUR SECRETS
(help me I don't know what I'm doing with meh life anymore ;~;)
Anyways, I WANNA DO SOMETHIN SPECIAL FOR YOU GUYS BECAUSE OF ALL THE SUPPORT AND VIEWS BUT I NEED IDEAS. HALP.

WARNING: SHKRT AND SURPRISING. WHAT WILL EVIL SHERBY~SAMA DO THIS TIME?  >;3

Travis's POV-
The next  four months were very hectic. (Sorry for the time skip I'm just lazy.) Katelyn and I became a thing, we grew closer, and honestly. I couldn't love her more. Kawaii~Chan has a new shipping shrine. I got the majority of my memories back, though I'm slightly fuzzy on things. Vlyad couldn't stand the shrine and actually moved in with Charlotte, which Dante wasn't to happy about. But they aren't a thing, just good friends. Charlotte's a tad like Zane, she isn't very social and definitely doesn't 'like like' people. Vlyad's been looking for a new house, and I have a feeling Dante might move in with him when he does. Even though Dante hasn't admitted it yet, he totally has the hots for Vlyad. Aphmau is living with Aaron and literally just announced she was pregant three days ago. And Aaron hasn't even put a ring on it. (*waggles fingers*)
We've actually made more moving plans. Katelyn and I have recently gotten serious, and we were thinking about moving in together. Garroth and Laurnace probably want their space to. Their cliché lovey dovey stuff is almost to much to live with. Yes, Garroth and Laurance told the gang about their relationship. My old OTP had sailed right under my nose and I never knew!
So anyways, Kawaii~Chan is moving in with Charlotte when Vlyad moves out, and I'm going to move in with Katelyn.  It's all confirmed. Char actuallu likes Kawaii~Chan. No, not in that way. They both ship stuff. A lot.
Beep! Beep!
A familiar ring tone. "Heyyyyy Katelyn." I say into the phone as I accept the call.
"TRAVIS TRAVIS TRAVIS TRAVIS TRAVIS!" She screeched.
"Woah, woah, babe, calm down. What's up?" I ask, suprised.
"TRAVIS THIS ISN'T GOOD."
"Katelyn, what's going on?" I asked. Now I'm worried.
"You know...you remember what we did two weeks ago?" She sounded panicked. I gulp. Oh my Enki...I think I know where this is going...
"Yes...and I used protection!" Remember when I said we'd gotten serious? Don't judge me. I'm Travis! I waited three and a half long months before I made the moves!
"It didn't work. Travis...I'm pregnant..."

~~~

WEREN'T EXPECTING THAT WHERE YA?! *Ahem* Now, I need baby names ^.^