Wings of Freedom

Song suggestion: Hysteria- Nano, Now or Never- Nano (best songs for intense moments like this, lol)

Your P.O.V.

     The wind whips across my face as the speed of the motorcycle increases, and I look up at the clouded sky. "Y/n. Titan at 12:00." Levi warns me as he zips by. I jump of the motorcycle, pull out my red diamond sword, and slash the titan before landing back on my motorcycle. Levi's eyes widen for a moment before he returns to his natural stoic state. "Nice." He says while riding next me. I hold up a thumbs up before pressing the gas petal intensely. No time to waste... I freeze as the motorcycle comes to an immediate stop. The ultimate titan has risen?! Levi stops as well and we exchange looks. A bead of sweat runs down the side of my face. How can this be? 

     Armin, Sasha, Jean, Mikasa, and Eren come out of nowhere. "We need to get to the One World Trade Center. I've already informed Captain Erwin and the others back at headquarters. Unfortunately, there is a shortage of red diamond swords, so the others are going with the old fashioned gear." Eren explains. "Aw man. I love that gear. It makes me feel like I'm flying." I confess with a sigh. "Y/n, don't you remember? We had to get rid of the gear due to safety issues and the large mass of gear that was malfunctioned." He continued while using hand gestures. "Oh. Right..." I mumble. "We're gonna need a team to lead the titan to the One World Trade Center." Levi suggests. A couple of motorcycles pull up behind us. "Who needs backup?" a voice asks. 

     I turn to see Marco. My eyes widen. I thought he died. I watch as the others hand signal each other. Reiner and Bertholt pull out some sort of banner, and then Petra and Conny spread it out before holding it up. Wide-eyed, I stare at the banner. Wings of Freedom! "We'll distract the giant titan. You all go." Reiner insists. I nod, and me, Levi, Sasha, Mikasa, Eren, and Armin ride into the bright sun. We have to make it. We have to- "Save the world." I whisper in a low tone. Levi looks at me, but I keep looking straight ahead at the tall building. That must be the One World Trade Center. As soon as we get within close proximity of the building, we jump off our motorcycles. Let's do this. 

     All of us pull out our grappling hook guns and shoot at the very top of the building. Did it reach? I pause for a moment before feeling the metal hit against the surface of the top of the building. Okay! I climb up the side of the building on the glass. "The building still has people in it?!" I yell noticing the little boy looking up at me with his emerald green eyes. He looks kinda like... Eren. Levi and the others notice the people in the building as well and stop running. They look at me and I point upwards. "Go! Go up!" I shout before swinging with the rope in my hand into the glass building. The glass shatters as I front flip, landing on the ground. 

     "Get out! Everyone! Evacuate the building! A giant titan is coming! Get away from here!" I scream at the top of my lungs. A guy takes a step back and presses a red button, and an alarm goes off. The people scream and run while pushing each other. I notice the little boy that looks similar to Eren lying on the floor with blood running down his head. "Mommy!" he cries while curling into a ball. I walk towards the boy. "It's okay." I assure him while holding a hand out. He looks at my hand then at me before slowly getting up. All of the sudden, he throws himself onto me and cries. I pat his head. "What's your name?" I question him. "Eric." He mumbles into my shirt. My eyes widen for a moment, and I carry him on my back. "We'll get to of this." I insists before running up a bunch of stairs. 

     Damn this winding stairway. I stop for a moment. Is that a- "Gear set!" I exclaim before running towards it. "Huh?" the boy questions as I bend over allowing him to slide off my back. I pick up the gear and put it on. Yes! There's still plenty of gas in it! I grab the boy before breaking through the glass. "We're falling?!" He screams. I smile as the wires attach to the building, and I run up the side of the building. I really missed this feeling. The gear are wings of freedom. A large crashing sound is made, and I pick up the pace. The titan is here.