Rise of the Titan

Everyone I do apologize for not updating in awhile. I've been quite busy, but I'll try to stay on top of things from now on. Additionally, I'm trying to improve on my writing seeing as how many things I write are confusing. If you have any suggestions or requests feel free to comment. ^~^ Oh and I've got some suggested songs to really put you in the mood. These are songs I listened to while writing this. -No Pain, No Game -Nevereverland (both by Nano) Enjoy~!!! (^O^)/

Your P.O.V.

     "Damn it!" I run as quickly as possible from the Titans. It's so weird. They're human sized, morph suit wearing freaks. I shoot out my grappling hook and run up a brick wall. "Y/n? Are you okay?" Eren asks while looking at me with a worried expression. I simply nod and smile, "Yep." Eren furrows his brows and looks at Levi who stands in the shadows with his arms crossed. "You're late, brats." He growls in an irritated tone. I smirk and pull out a sharpened sword. "I apologize. Captain Erwin had informed me of the new weapons that had been shipped in." I explain while holding up the sword. The sword's reflection shines in Levi's eyes. "Red diamond..." Eren mumbles while gawking. 

     Five motorcycles come up behind us. "Sasha! Armin! Jean! Hanji! Mikasa!" I exclaim. "We've brought swords for you, Eren and Levi." Mikasa informs us before handing Levi and Eren a red diamond sword.  "It has superior hardness." Hanji beams as if she created the swords herself. Jean twirls the sword around his finger. "So what's the plan?" Sasha asks while holding her sword loosely in one hand and a bag of potato chips in the other. "Apparently, the titans are attempting to morph into the ultimate titan. By tomorrow evening, we need to have prevented that from happening." I explain while looking at everyone to make sure that they are paying attention. "Damn. A time limit." Jean curses while clenching his fist. "Hey. What time is it?" I question while looking directly at Armin. He looks at me and in a flustered manner, checks his watch. "It's 8:37." He replies. I shake my head. "It's ass-kicking time." I insist with a smirk. 

     "Y/n." Levi says. I look at him. "Let's go." He smiles a little. My eyes widen as a blush spreads across my face. He's smiling at me...? I throw my hands behind my head. "Yeah. Sure." I say. The others follow our decision and split up. Divide... and conquer. Using the same grappling hook I used to get on top of the building,  I grabbed the rope and Levi's small framed body and run down the side of the building. After we touch the pavement on the ground, Levi blushes a shade of light pink. "You're... becoming cooler than me Y/n." He admits. "Not really. You're still pretty cool." I laugh. "Enough chit-chat." Levi insists before doing a 360 turn and slices the titan in half with the red diamond sword. I take a step back. "Okay then. Mr. Show-off." I mutter before running and stabbing a titan in the stomach over thirty times. "How about that?" I ask with a smirk. Levi examines the titan's dead body that has a hole in the stomach. "Not bad." He replies with a smirk. 

Eren P.O.V.

Hours have passed now. We've killed as many titans as we could and yet thousands still roam the streets. Will we ever win? I watch the break of dawn. Daylight already...? "Mikasa!" I call. Mikasa had collapsed into fear. "There's too many. We won't win." She mumbles to herself while holding her head. "No. We will." I say as I offer her my hand. Mikasa places her hand in mines, and I help her up. "Now let's go before we're-" I was cut off as Armin said "...Too late." Sasha drops her potato and it rolls on the ground. We gaze at the giant titan over a thousand feet tall. "We need to get to the One World Trade Center. That building is 1,776 feet tall. There, we have a chance." I explain while clenching the sword in my hand. That...is our only chance.