The Spy Task (Part 2)

Your P.O.V.

Levi and I enter the building from the rooftop. Gross! This building reeks of dead bodies! I cling to Levi unconsciously. I wanna go home! No y/n. You have to act tough in front of Levi so he'll think you're cool. 

"Y/n. Are you okay?" levi asked me in a whisper. 

I turn to look at him.

"Yeah, why?" I ask him.

"You're... holding onto me pretty tight." He muttered with an amused look.

Quickly, I looked down at my arm around his and I pulled away. My face turned a bright red as I faced the opposite direction of Levi. We watched the titans' actions through the vent. I hear something strange and crawl down the vent to see titans communicating. Oh my god! They can talk?! But... That's not English! That's not any language I've ever heard! Those weirdos and their morph suits... All of the sudden, I fell from the vent hole onto a titan. 

"Ah!!!" I screamed as I fell. 

I looked up to see angry titans. I shivered and froze up. 

"N-no way..." I whispered before closing my eyes.

Levi save me!

"Y/n!" A voice called. 

That sounds like... Even?! Levi wasn't quick enough, and I was already in Eren's arms. Eren? He glared at Levi. I've never seen Eren so mad before. I looked at the titans surrounding us.

"Uhm... guys?" I mumbled. 

Levi and Eren immediately turned to kill the titans. I screamed as blood flew threw the air after Eren's arm was bit off. I clinged to Eren as tears ran down my cheeks. I don't want this anymore. Eren put me down and went full speed towards the biggest titan before before being devoured whole. My eyes widened as I stood there traumatized. Eren is... Eren is... I shook uncontrollably. 

"Y/n..." Levi said as he walked towards me. 

I turned to look at him while still shaking. He carried me in his arms as we escaped the building before more titans came. After we got outside the building, I stood still not moving as I stared at the ground. 

"Why...?" I mumbled before looking up at Levi.

"Why didn't you save him?!" I cried as tears ran down my cheeks. 

Levi put a hand on my shoulder and I backed away.

"Don't touch me!" I yelled before getting on my motorcycle and riding off. 

I don't care where I go, but I will never go back to Scout Regiment. Goodbye Levi...