The Spy Task (Part 1)

Your P.O.V.

"Scoot over!" I demand as I shove Sasha who was squishing me against the wall.

"Come on! Please~!" She begged for my potato.

I pouted. I like potatoes, too. Jeez... Sasha and her potato fetish. I laughed outloud at the thought.

"What's so funny, y/n?" She asked.

I shook my head and kept laughing before calming down. Suddenly, Levi grabbed my arm causing me to stand from my seat. I glare at him giving him the "what-do-you-want?" face. He said nothing as he continued to drag me down the hall. I didn't want to say anything either. Honestly, I was enjoying myself.

"Y/n. We are going to spy on the Titans at their location approximately 5 miles away from where we are now at exactly 12:00 am." Levi explained.

"Eh?! But that's at midnight!" I exclaimed while raising my eyebrows.

"Get some rest. I will knock on your room door at 11:50pm." He informed me.

I nodded and watched as he walked away. Wait... How the hell does he know which door is my room door?! I think for a moment and shrug before going to my room and plopping down on the bed. I rub my face into the soft pillow. Levi... you baka.

3 1/2 Hours Later...

"Y/n!" Levi called while pounding on the door.

I woke up immediately and almost fell out of bed.

"I'm coming!" I yelled frustratedly as I quickly combed my hair and checked to see if I looked okay.

As I opened the door, Levi looked at me for a moment seriously.

"Whatever you do, don't separate from me." He said in a low tone.

The words repeated in my head causing me to blush. Perhaps... he likes me? I shook my head and slapped my cheeks. No way. No way. No way. We walked out the building and hurried onto our motorcycles. I find it so cool that I get my own, but I would much rather share one with Levi and feel his abs again. Man... I sound like some pervert. I blush at my thoughts and make sure to follow Levi to the Titans' location. My eyes widened as we came across a tall, dark building. A demonic aura surrounded it causing chills to go up my spine. All of the sudden, Levi grabbed my hand. I looked at him, and his sky grey eyes met mines for the first time. The eye contact lingered for just a bit before being broken off by him shifting his eyes to something else.

"Quick. Over here."He whispered while pulling me towards the back of the building.

He held out his grappling hook gun and aimed it towards the roof before shooting.

"Hang on tight." He insisted before flinging us up there.

I let out a scream and he covered my mouth with his hand. My heart beat quickened. We're so close.

"Y/n? Are you ready to go in?" He asked.

I nodded and smiled at him.