First Laugh

Your P.O.V.
It's about time. I pull out a fresh sake bottle and chug it before belching. Levi and Eren stare at me.

"What?" I ask before reaching for another sake bottle.

Eren grabs my wrist and stops me.

"Y/n, those aren't good for you." Eren insists.

I give him a slap on the back.

"They're not just good. They're great!" I exclaim before melting in my chair with my eyes half closed.

Out of my half closed eyes, I see Eren glaring at Levi. Eh? Did something happen between those two?

"Uhm... Excuse me...?" A voice questions.

I look up to see a boy with fairly long, blonde hair and bright, blue eyes. Who is that? He's so... so...

"Cute!" I exclaim as I squeeze the crap out of the boy.

"Ah!" He exclaims as his face turns red.

He tries to get away, but I squeeze him tight while rubbing my cheek against his.

"Your face is so soft." I mumble.

All of the sudden, I collapse to the floor.

Levi P.O.V.
That idiot... She shouldn't have drunken so much sake in such a short period of time. I look over to the trembling Armin and see Eren comforting y/n. I watch as he strokes her face gently, and the words he said to me the other day run in my head. "You don't deserve her." I clench my fists at my sides before walking over to y/n who lies on the floor with her face red, and I pick her up. She's warm...

"Put me down, idiot." She mumbled before flinging her leg.

My eyes widened as I saw where it hit. 

Your P.O.V.

My eyes flutter open to see Levi. Why's he making that expression? I look in front of me to see Captain Erwin. My foot is... in his crotch?! I lower my leg as Levi still holds me. Erwin's eyebrows twitch.

"I'll be keeping an eye on you, Cadet y/n."  He mutters before walking away.

I look up at Levi who busts into hysteria along with Armin and Eren. I've never seen him laugh before.