Falling for You

Your P.O.V. 

I stopped at the doors of the big building while looking up at the sky. A raindrop fell in my eye.

"What the hell?" I mumble while blinking my eyes. 

I continue into the building and accidentally bump into Levi. He glares at me and gives me his usual "tch" as a reply. I roll my eyes. Eren's staring at me again. Chills run up my spine at the thought he could be thinking. Is he a pervert? Or is he just a stalker? 

"Cadet y/n. You have a mission today with Levi and Eren." Captain Erwin informed me.

I nodded and looked down. With those two?! Oh god! I let out a sigh before looking up again. Even walked towards me while looking me up and down. He is a pervert?! He's totally checking me out! I watched as he stopped when he got in front of me and fiddled his fingers nervously. Could it be that he's... a nervous pervert?! I laugh at the thought.

"Uhm... Y/n. We're gonna start the mission around 10pm. Levi has the rest of the details." Eren explained while looking at my chest.

"Okay." I stiffen as I reply. 

Even walks away, and I just stand there. Eh?! What the hell?! I start to feel kinda angry for some reason. I punch the wall and my hand starts to bleed. I ignore the pain. Why does he have to like me?! I already like someone else! I just have a bad feeling about this love triangle!"Cadet y/n." 

That's Levi's voice. I freeze up and hide my bleeding hand behind my back. 

"Cadet y/n." He says again, this time more sternly.

"Y-yes?!"  exclaim as my shoulders go up. 

"You're bleeding." He mutters before taking the hand from behind my back. 

Gently, he takes some bandage from his pocket and wraps my hand. His hand's kinda cold. I watch him while smiling a bit. 

"Now, be more careful, brat." He insists before walking away. 

Eh? I stand there confused. That was a beautiful moment. I saw a part of him I've never seen before. Why did he ruin it?!

"Baka!" I yell as I run after him angrily and trip causing me to fall on top of him. 

Levi winces and looks at me. 

"Get off, idiot." He insists.

"No." I say stubbornly. 

 I grab him by the tie of his suit and pull his face closer to mine. 

"From now on, you take orders from me." I demand while looking into his eyes.

"Whoa! Look!" Sasha yells while pointing at the screen.

Across the screen showed a picture of me and Levi saying #1 couple. Everyone was looking at the screen. Jean, Marco, Sasha, Erwin, Armin, and even Eren. I turned red and immediately got off him. I'm so embarrassed!

"Oh! Levi got a girl!" Someone claimed.

"Tame that woman!" Jean shouted and winked at Levi.

"Tch." Levi growled before getting up and dusting himself off with his beautiful, white satin hankerchief. 

"I hate you! Baka!" I yell before running away.