It's official...Jake is a fairy..

We entered the beautifull mall. It was huge with a lot of top of the line shops and everyone looked so...rich...because they are. "What store do you need to go to?", I asked while looking at a map of the mall. "GownAllAround", Jake smiled while pointing at it on the map. "Are you like going to buy your mom a wedding dress?", I asked while going down the esculator. "Not quite", Jake smirked. We entered GownAllAround and he guided me to the kids section of the store. "Why are we here", I asked while looking through the beautiful gowns. "I met a princess today, and every princess needs a gown", Jake smiled while pulling a diamond studded gown from the rack. "Please tell me you're not talking about Sophie...", I said concerned. "Can't say it isn't...she's a princess", Jake smiled while walking to the cashier. "But Jake...you literally just met her...there is no way you're going to spend $1,000 dollars on her. At least get a cheaper gown", I said while grabbing the gown away from Jake. "I met her for a few minutes...but that's enough time to convince me she deserves it. She's your sister...and you're amazing", Jake blushed...we started into eachothers eyes but then quickly broke the stare. Did we just have a moment?

Jake grabbed the gown back and quickly paid for it before I could snatch it from him. "It's official. Your little sister Is officially a princess in my book", Jake smiled while holding the bag. I rolled my eyes and giggled. "Why are you so sweet? Like you're rich...and you have everything you could ever want...why are you friends with me? Like, me and you are total opposites", I said. Jake looked at me with a confused face and then chuckled. "Do you really want to know why?", Jake asked. I nodded and was scared at what was coming next. Is he just my friend to gain points for charity? Or is he just using me? is it a joke? Jake brought me to the mall garden on the roof. The first mall to have a garden on the roof! It was beautiful...you could see the whole town and mall parking lot from the roof. Jake brought me to a chair and we sat. "I'm going to be completely honest...okay?", Jake asked. I nodded and braced myself for what was coming next. "Spencer, you're unique! You're so much fun to be around and I can be myself around you. I don't have to worry about dressing up to be with you. You're so down to earth and I feel a huge connection to you. You're beautiful and amazing and stunning and so close to perfect! Spencer, you made my life easier. You just have this character about you that's so original and to be honest...you're one of the most special people I've ever met", Jake blushed. I blushed...I was not excepting that. "I could say the same about you", I giggled. Jake smiled and then looked at his phone. "Oh, we should get going", Jake said while putting his phone back in his pocket. Was that another moment? That we had now lost...again.

We got into Jake's car and drove back to my house. Sophie was playing with her dolls on the living room floor. "Hey guys, we're back", I smiled while entering the house with Jake. Sophie ran up to Jake and said "Guess what?!". "What?", Jake smiled. "I found my princess toy", Sophie smiled while showing Jake her destroyed princess doll. "Well, I got something better...what If I told you...you're fairy godmother gave me this to give to you", Jake smiled while handing Sophie the bag. Sophie saw the gown and hugged Jake. "THANKYOU!", she exclaimed hugging him tight. "Don't thank me...thank your fairy godmother", Jake winked. Sophie was so happy...I never seen her so happy...LIKE EVER! Is Jake an angel sent down to make life easier?