任命 (Appointment)

The next day ...

"Action!"

I shot into the window, aiming at the models, specifically Aiko. Not because I hated her, that was beyond the point. The point of Pretty was saying that she'll never feel so beautiful, that the man she has now would never make her feel the way I made her feel, and no matter what happens she'll always be mine because our connection could never be severed. To see her have sex with this man, and enjoy it, pained and angered me. She was suppose to be mine, and her body was being shared with another man. In order to get revenge and to make sure she will never deceive me ever again, the only way out of this was to kill her and to kill her partner out of spite. I had this possessive side to me, and Pilling showed it very well, just a bit exaggerated.

"Cut! That was perfect Abel. You're done for today, and tomorrow we'll do the airport scene."

I nodded and started to walk to the SUV. Again I was stopped by the cheery accent of Aiko, only this time I jogged to her. She smiled, which complimented her pale skin. The scent of kiwi and strawberries were almost like an aura around her.

"Abel I was wondering if you wanted to come to my place for dinner. I feel it would be good for you to eat authentic Japanese food."

She smiled at me, and I smiled back. I couldn't say no to a face like that. Plus I was really feeling some sushi right about now. I nodded, and I guided her to the SUV. She told her address to my driver and we were on our way.

In the car, she was very quiet, no words being exchanged. No tension in the car, yet it felt uncomfortable, almost like a humid and muggy day. I looked her way while she looked outside the window, her eyes following the bright lights we passed. She looked so interested, so intrigued although this has been her home for several years.

"Beautiful isn't it? I lived here ever since I was child. So many memories." She said it as if she was talking to herself although I knew she was speaking to me.

We arrived at her apartment, a brown building that was three stories. She exited the car and walked to the front door. I followed after, and we walked up to the third floor. She opened up her apartment door and led me to the living room. Although I assumed it was going to be a small apartment, the living room was pretty spacy and the kitchen was pretty big.

"I know it is typical but would you like sushi ya hakumai?" She asked me. I didn't know the second part, but I nodded anyways. She smiled, and went towards the back most likely her room. I got up and decided to look around the apartment. I'll probably buy one for vacation purposes.