面白い (Interesting)

I couldn't stop thinking about Jacques on my way home. He was an interesting person. Straight forward and not giving a care for the world. That's what he presented himself as. And I liked it. I smiled to myself, noticing I always attracted the weird ones. I touched my bra once more, making sure the money was still there. I made a lot today besides Jacques big tip. I had about $5000 today and there was no way I was gonna lose it. Now in total I had about $20,500, enough to rent out that beautiful apartment near the north side of L.A.

My heels clicked against the pavement, but not loud enough to block out the sound of car coming from behind me. I walked faster, not wanting to get robbed or raped. It was dangerous on the south side, and it was no place for a fragile girl like me. I put my hand in my right hand pocket, gripping on the knife I had. I looked to my left, seeing the car was up to speed with me. The windows were tinted black which made this even more scarier. Memories creeped into my mind, ones I wish were just nightmares but unfortunately were real at one point in my life. I stopped and it stopped too. The door opened, and I ran towards with my knife in my hand. The person grabbed me, and I screamed and screamed.

"Damn girl you got a mouth on you." I stopped and realized it was Jacques. I kicked him in the shin with my heel making him let go of me.