キス土地 (Kiss Land)

queenofthexo I don't do dedications much, but this one is for you love. Valerie in the MM.

Valerie:

A club? That place has been foreign to me ever since I left Canada. Working in the strip club you expect the strippers to get hooked either onto alcohol or drugs. You would expect me to get hooked onto it. But I haven't. I've been clean ever since. The only drug I've touched was a blunt. The only alcohol I've drunk was wine. No coke. No x pills. No vodka. I haven't gone out dancing. I haven't been with a guy ever since ... him. The thought of him brought myself to an uneasy feeling. I shook it off and slipped on my dress and my shoes. I went back to the room and grabbed my makeup. I did a smokey eye and put on some red lipstick. I left my hair in its normal straight style. I grabbed my clutch, and went downstairs to meet Jacques.

"You ready?" I asked while walking down the stairs. He looked my way, and smirked at me. He nodded and he went outside. I followed him out and closed the door behind me. The warm air brushed across my cheeks. Jacques opened the limo door for me, and I got in and moved over to the left side. He went in afterwards and closed the door. I wondered who exactly was Jacques. A condo. A limo and a limo driver. Going to strip clubs and giving money like nothing. He sounded like someone with money. Maybe someone with a business. Maybe an artist.