First day of Hell.

Adelyn's p.o.v
      My mom came in and woke me up by shaking me I groaned, "Just 5 more minutes." My mom shakes me harder ," WAKE UP ADELYN!!" She screamed.

Then I felt something sting on my arm. She hit me with a belt. I got up and when I did she slapped me, "Next time when I wake you up you better get up quickly. You understand!!" I nodded and she shut the door hard.

Hi, I'm Adelyn Avery. I live in New Jersey. You must be wondering why I got hit by my mom, Well you see I get abused by my parents.

When I was 2 my parents said to me and  twin sister Alexis that we were adopted they treat me like shit and that's not the worst part I also get bullied by the dolan twins.

Alexis doesn't get abused she listens, obeys  our "parents" or she hides from them. She also doesn't get bullied she is one of the popular kids in school with her group of friends the Dolans, Cameron Dallas,and Jack Dail. She is also dating Cameron.

  Anyways today I am going back to hell in other words school. I get up and put on these skinny jeans, converse, and plad shirt and this necklace. (Pic above👆😇)

I make my way down stairs and start to eat breakfast I hurry on to finish it before my mom or dad come down I wash my plate

when I'm done and I grab my backpack and wait for Alexis to come out she finally cames out,

"What took u so long?" I asked. "I had to sneek out cause I didn't want them to beat me if I was late for school which we will be if we don't start walking." She said. So we started to walk towards Hell I mean school!

( Hi guys hope u like it so far its 3:31A.M  and I'm still awake if I had spelling errors then I'm sorry I'll check tomorrow because I'm tired and yea bye!!!
            -Mad❤💖💙