Behind The Story

AUTHOR

Hello all!

I just wanted to let you know how this book came into being.

First off, all these different scenarios are of fictional characters I made up as I was writing the story. Granted I wasn't even planning on writing this story at all, these chapters just came into my thought process.

Truth be told, the inspiration of Behind Shaded Eyes came from a couple of good and bad dreams I had, and I didn't know how else to explain these dreams but to put it onto paper.

I know. I'm crazy and my dreams are complete and utter craziness.

Again, these characters are fictional and I gave them the names that came up in my head. There is no correlation between my life and this story other than the fact that I put a pen to paper and wrote away.

Forgive me if you think any part of this novel is way too real or way too fake for your liking. Keep in mind, I didn't write this story line out for to just read and throw away later. I wrote this story based on my wild imagination and again, there are some things wrong in my head that even I can't comprehend.

--

Thank you for reading Behind Shaded Eyes and for exploring the journey Hazel Marks had endured through her last couple years at East High School.

I'll leave you with this:

Always remember, you are more.

Cheers for more writing.

- Sophie xo