Clint - Fights

I'm spending my night watching WWE (go Dean Ambrose) and writing and trying to get through every request I have in my list! I'm super sorry this is short (I didn't have much inspiration??) and I still don't feel like I have Clint as a character down yet. Let me know what you think!

ALSO I HAVE 20K READS WHAT HOW okay sorry here is the story

9. I could totally fight you with my bare hands.

Word count: 290
Requested: yes sentence request
Warning: sexual references

You were both in the training room, you with the punching bag and Clint with his arrows, obviously. You punched with all your might and Clint never missed a target. You began to get tired and went to get a drink of water, while on your break you went over to watch your long time boyfriend Clint do what he does best.

"Awe tired babe?" He teased.

"I'm actually working out, you're just aiming, Katniss." You smirked back. He lowered his bow and turned to face you, keeping is bow facing down.

"Oh, you think you could beat me in a fight? I could totally fight you with my bare hands." He scoffed.

"You think so? Alright, c'mon, right now." You smiled. You both taped up your hands and entered the ring. You smiled at Clint as you both began to circle each other.

"First one to pin the other?" Clint asks. You confirm with a nod. You lung at him and you lock up. You both throw punches and flip each other around. The upper hand gets passed back and forth until Clint had his back to you. You seize the moment and flip him onto his back and immediately straddle his hips.

"Well, well, well, look who won." You smile proudly.

"Alright whatever (Y/N)." He huffs. "At least I have a beautiful woman on top of me." You roll your eyes.

"Oh shut up Clint." You laugh. You go to stand up but he grabs your arm and makes you stay in your place.

"Can't I reward my champion?" He asked and attaches your mouth to yours. I'm sure you can imagine what ensued, and just know Tony was not a happy man when he found out.